findlay tourny march 13-14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

findlay tourny march 13-14

Post by BJ32 on Fri 05 Feb 2010, 12:10 am

who is going to this tourny?, who wants to go?? I hear the bucs are going and that is about it?? eagles??, yankees?? post something or get back to me..912-3232..the giants want to go but have 2/3 of a team at this point..not bad with a month to go...I still have calls out there but if anyone has the urge to travel for this weekend let me know..thanks BJ32 bounce

BJ32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: findlay tourny march 13-14

Post by Eagle #2 on Sun 07 Feb 2010, 11:29 pm

I know I promised to stay off this thing but for future reference the Eagles are a tournament team. We always have a full team and may look to be deeper if the tourney dictates. If there is a tourney... we are going, especially majors unless we decide as a team we dont wanna go to some of the other tourneys that are not worth it. So there is never a reason to ask if we are going anywhere. If anyone wants to travel and play tourney ball with us regularly get at one of us. We will be going to the snowball tourney on the 20th of feb also. Looking for permanent Eagles.

Eagle #2

Back to top Go down

Parade

Post by K/S#19 on Sun 14 Feb 2010, 12:38 pm

St. Patrick's day parades. Good luck to all who travel to Findlay. But I'm talking about the St. Patrick day parades. 'Nuff said
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rapper on Tue 16 Feb 2010, 7:29 pm

Sean, was that you in that sweet St. Patty's Day Parade with the House of Pain video?? You were awesome !

rapper

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Wed 17 Feb 2010, 10:52 pm

ahhhhh feel the love. St. Patrick!!!!!!!!!!!!! If youre lucky enough to be irish, youre lucky enough!!!!!
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top