team wanted

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: team wanted

Post by BJ32 on Mon 15 Mar 2010, 3:36 pm

My Man eagle #2 so upset over a simple question?? the only thing funny is that you never answered the simple question, you just sidestepped it and went on about giants travel issues...as far as players i've rejected or poaching giants players...good luck...the guys i talk to and practice with are giants and until they tell me different I dont worry about it...if the giants arent in a league or at a tourny then they are free to do whatever they want..dont confuse the facts with your dreams...lol..good luck and see you in pitt...hopefully the championship game...if we make it that far...

BJ32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic1 on Mon 15 Mar 2010, 4:29 pm

DAMN i guess its easy to get under mikes skin with talk i guess thats why he talks so much to try and beat people to it. and just so you know im an original kat who has been watching from the sidelines and seeing who needs a reality check the teams i named are the examples i used of teams that were not teams but people who got together just to play. Im going to put together my own squad and win the hole damn thing. So watch out for the panthers cause we coming and we aint showing no respect to anybody. Most of all the Yankees who seem to do most of the talking and showboatin your time is up let real men show you how its done

celtic1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Mon 15 Mar 2010, 5:37 pm

Celtic 1 ......the yankees dont really talk smack, I think the argument between u and Mike is just like two dogs barking and neither wants to back down....funny shit. I was wondering if you played for the Irish team from last year..I think if that team had a little depth coming back this year they would be a much improved team. I want everyone to keep up the arguments though because it is definetly funny. Especialy the little fued between bj and C-Hawk....c u in Pitt!
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Eagle

Post by GiantFan on Mon 15 Mar 2010, 7:17 pm

Yo Eagle 2 back down little man. Respect is not given without it being earned. You haven't earned shit. You think you are the shit but eh eh! Sorry bro. Who the f__k are you anyway. When did you brake out on the scene 2 maybe 3 years ago. BJ & the Giants have been doing their thing for years little man. They've earned respect. You haven't earned shit. People don't even know who you are. Step back little man. You aren't even an original Eagle are you? You are on a ride - riding the Eagles coat tails and you don't even make an impact. You have high hopes of how people view you - no you are just high because you are not even thought of until you come on here spewing stupidity. Dude know your role and ease off a little. Funny thing is you will not. You will play the fool as all of us know. If the eagles had any sense they would get rid of your ass. Then they'll be able to have some respect. You are taking that respect away!
Late ............

GiantFan

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 on Tue 16 Mar 2010, 11:18 am

Sean...stop!! there is no fued like hatfields and mccoys here, just some friendly banter...but i do like this giantfan!!! at least we know there is 1 out there!!! maybe out next fund raiser will be a fan appreciation party!!!
OK funny story time...when i started out in the JFK League as a 22 year old rookie (many years ago), the older guys on the team told me that they had a JFK function at the mall and we had a booth to promote the league, in uniform of course...so i showed up at 1030am for this "function" in my spanking new #32 Giants blue jersey with my name on the back, red dazzle shorts and guess what?? NO FUNCTION but 5 or 6 of the guys were there laughing their asses off!!!..so we drank the afternoon away at my expense and still joke about it...lessons to be learned here are #1 dont fall for the banana in the tailpipe trick and #2 have some fun with your teammates, it goes along way in keeping your team and family together!!! BJ#32

BJ32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 on Tue 16 Mar 2010, 5:04 pm

Hey im a yankee...& yes I TALK SHIT!!!!!!!!....shout out 2 ma boy chawk..aka eagle 2....f__k em all....dis damn fool celtic1..lmao what he smokin..real men .HA...dey go win it all..HAHAHAH...

dbish2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle #2 on Tue 16 Mar 2010, 11:22 pm

Ok. It's eagle #2 aka giantsfan. I dub myself thee for the simple fact that I could have wrote what u wrote myself because I know so much about myself. U spent so much time talkin about how nobody knows me and then proceeded to spit out my whole eagle bio u dumb ass. U talked a out me as if u were a fan. Almost down to my boxer size. Anybody notice that? Obviously u know me stalker. U prob watching me write this. You're obviously 35 and up talkin respect so I've pretty much narrowed the teams down. But too much effort for a stranger. Men state names. They don't hide behind pseudonyms. So how old I gotta be or how long do I have to play flag football to be considered good. No ones ever heard me say that I'm great or the shit. I'm a worker not a star..Let me introduce myself. My job is to shut half the field down, not shine. So I'm most known for standing on the left side of the field picking my nose and scratchin my ass cause nobody throws at me. Or u might see me run a few sprints with a receiver or two. I'm cool with that. You'll never see me on top of an interception list cause I'm either knocking shit down or dropping it. I leave that to my squad. Funny how strangers come on here talkin tough but when I'm at the field on gameday its like warm Apple pie. No off the field stuff, no on field trash talkin even. So why even bother. I know u knew I would respond cause u know me so well. In the future just come up to me and tell me u like starting shit and u love my writing and its funny. We can then be pals. Oh yeah, by calling me little man I guess you're supposed to be big man. Am I correct? Now ask me if I care. I'm all for trash talk. It's almost league time and I love reading this stuff. But some people...damn........ Return shouts to dbish...keep talkin shit baby its good for the souuuuul. The league better take notice of yall boys I know I have. It's almost here can't wait.

eagle #2

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic1 on Wed 17 Mar 2010, 8:04 pm

thats all it is is eagle#2 talk its all they have and all they will ever have its what they use to make up for their lack of man hood. They act like talk wins the game or that they are the only reason that their team wins but little do they no thats far from the reason. but at the same time the more you answer them the more you play into it and thats what they want. They want it to get personal so dont feed into it keep it football related. If they want to play childish games they should get jobs at a daycare.
"GO PANTHERS"

celtic1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mike4 on Wed 17 Mar 2010, 8:04 pm

Lol celtic1 lol HEY EVERYBODY PEEP HOW THIS POSER ADMITS IN HIS LAST POST HE DOES NOT PLAY HE WATCHES FROM THE SIDELINE LOL WHAT A POSER u wanna be me dog all this internet thuggin is wack son see me IN PERSON AS FOR KEITH U ILLITERATE FU*K What its been a year since I wrked at caplugs makin big bread stupid what u do ohh thats right nothing jus mooching off of broke ass broads Imma tell u like this I love ya bro Jim no doubt but if u keep typing reckless like this imma smack you like a cheap hoe WORD TRY ME TOUGH GUY I DARING YOU!!! AYE SHOUT OUT TO MY MAN BJ32, UNCLE HIT19,UNCLE G AKA COACH FIDDY, AYE D.BISH WHERE YOU AT!!! YANKEE SALUTE!!!! EAGLE#2 I SEE YOU, SEAN YOU SUCK j/p (but not really) the ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS DAVE KRUDD, WHAT UP WIT MY MAN CAPTAIN SCUM John Abrams whats good bigg dogg,Bear 55, Bigg Scott L, Ham all my mans from around the league but yeah to all POSERS US YANKS TALK SHIT AND BACK IT UP WHILE YALL POSERS TALK SHIT WHILE BACKING UP ITS GON BE A FUN SEASON OH YEAH SITARSKI BROS Drinks on me lets get it f__k u celtic1 aka Keith I knw its you 1+1=2 pack/bengals/ravens u played for all three, Cornerback umm u think u can cover and oh yeah u wanna win all three teams was losers including the packes of who i played for then u finally post ur real name I need a team I play DB lol Db my ass im out just had to throw that out there have a nice day

mike4

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic1 on Wed 17 Mar 2010, 8:12 pm

i love how you keep calling me keith but yeah you do know me the only team i played for of the 3 was the bengals i started the team if you really want to know my name its Al remember me maybe not cause i played only 1 and half seasons b4 i broke my leg and im back now with a better squad so when you see the panthers on your schedule be afraid and if you really want to see us in person like i said b4 we have a scrimmage at NF high school on March 27th come check it out but dont watch to hard cause then you might want to play for us

celtic1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE:mike

Post by keith on Wed 17 Mar 2010, 9:02 pm

first and for most mike you put my name in your mouth first ,second you started talking shit first ,third dont be mad cause i answered it, 4th so dont dish it if you cant take it ,5th dont know where you got your info from but i work at fedex frieght where i make 20 an hour, 6th im a grown ass man and fighting is for kids ,7th keep it football and i will ,8th show some respect and i will give like i was ,9th i ask if anybody needed D and that was if the hurricanes were not playing outdoor and after i posted it we decided that we were thus the reason for no response to the answer to email dbish2 because we will be there and ,10th quit saying im this dude celtic1 cause im not like i said bflo4ever is the only other computer screen name i use. So finally to end this and make it my last post untill the season starts and leave the drama to the people who like it. THERE IS A HURRICANE COMING SO CLOSE THE DOORS AND BOARD UP YOUR WINDOWS AND GET SOMEWHERE SAFE CAUSE YOU KNOW WE DESTROY EVERYTHING IN ARE PATH.

keith

Back to top Go down

Post by mike4 on Thu 18 Mar 2010, 11:11 am

Dog I dont give a flying f__k where u work or what your occupation is and as for "AL" I dont knw you kiss my ass imma hurt both of yall get ready

mike4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top