Back to top Go down

Re: BUFFALO SPORTS DAILY

Post by CURIOUS on Mon 22 Mar 2010, 2:51 pm

buffalosportsdaily.com

CURIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Mon 22 Mar 2010, 3:55 pm

cool shit...way to go big james, shining a little light on the league.
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan on Tue 23 Mar 2010, 10:01 pm

Hey bub if they wanted to write about a team that's been playing flag football for 20 years and won there first championship they will call the giants.

Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by CURIOUS on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 8:18 am

Hey Fan the Giants have not been playing FLAG FOOTBALL fo 20 years, sounds like some hateing. Sad

CURIOUS

Back to top Go down

Post by ME on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 10:02 am

IF THEY WANT TO WRITE ABOUT A TEAM WHO JUST WANT TO PLAY JUST
IN BUFFALO THEY WOULD CALL BJ!!!!!!! Laughing HAVE BUBBA EVER BEEN TO A
TOURNEY?????? I HEAR THATS WHY THE BUCS CUT HIS FAT @SS,JUST
LIKE THE GIANTS NEED TO,DID HE GO TO ORLANDO WITH THE GIANTS?
BJ THESE THE TYPE OF GAYS I MEAN GUYS YOU DONT NEED!!!! CITY GAYS
I MEAN GUYS ....... affraid

ME

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 12:46 pm

Hey Bubba is a good guy, I dont understand why you would attack him, I dont think he's ever posted on here.....oh wait maybe he put you flat on your ass before.....thats proly it. also if ur gonna attack someone have enough guts to post under your name.
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tough guy

Post by HLYWD 7 on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 2:09 pm

Hey Me;

Bubba never got cut from the Bucs, I personally got him to play for the Giants. And I like the fatass comment. All that kid does is block the hell out of people and your on here throwing him under the bus. Get a life , you are calling out the wrong dude...............

HLYWD 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubba on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 3:17 pm

i do all my talking on the feild

Bubba

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 3:49 pm

Big James...way to go!! great article and great for the wnyffl...the bucs are certainly the right team to promote buffalo football as they have a great local track record and have been prominent on the national scene for some time now....GO BUCS!!!

as for the the other posters...i will clear up the facts for you...no one has been playing flag for 20 years period...i think the first flag tourny any of us took part in was in florida for nationals and we showed up to play 7 man touch and wound up in the finals for 8 man flag about 15 year ago...hit and gary can correct me if they played before that...we did the flag league a few times before this version of the wnyffl as well...and the giants did win a championship in that flag league as well, beating the Irish, yes i know 4 team league blah blah, they were still the best 4 teams top to bottom of any leagu

BJ32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 on Wed 24 Mar 2010, 4:06 pm

oops part two....as for the state tournaments, i believe NYS has had 4 total..once again the giants won it in 2004 and the bucs have won it in 2007-2009 to my understanding....

as for myman Bubba...he had been on the giants off season phone call list for years!!! once his team was done he, dusza and jackson srimmaged with the bucs vs the giants...after that the bucs had a full roster and they ended up as giants..the rest is history as they say...and the G-men couldn't be happier!!! no way we are champions without them...

most of us older/veteran/retired players have roots to the jfk which remains a touch league and is still going...the giants have a history that dates back to the 80's and before that inside that league and we made the transition to flag along with big james, gary, hit derrick etc...Since then team names have changed, teams reorganized ,players have moved...but the Giants name has survived the test of time, no other team can sya that period...when the rest of the haters and bitchers and complainers want to discuss football, understand you are dealing with father time and should take notes when i speak!!! #32 Over n out!!!...

ps..the pitt tourny is rumored to be coming to buffalo??? sir gary i saw you on the usftl board..any update there or are we waiting for hotel and field info in pitt still??? Thx and i call you sir as you are one of the few coaches older than me!!!

BJ32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top