Week 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 3

Post by TheGreek on Thu 13 May 2010, 8:50 pm

Ok, I feel loved! Thank you, been quite busy lately. I see peeps value the opinions of The Greek. Becareful what you ask for though. I'm not a Yankee fan. I'm not saying I don't like you cats. I just don't really like your team.

Dolphins vs Hurricanes
The Dolphins are green as green is! Last week the vets seem to be missing (except for the old qb). The younger dudes were out of their league. The Hurricanes should have no problem winning this week. Rob needs to run a little more. He also needs to get a reign on his boy Keith. I think the Hurricanes should win this with ease. Yo Abrams all you had to do was accept the game by telling the CEO you will play with your tournament team and then show up with some ringers.

Buccaneers vs Irish
The Irish seem to get no respect. They have a tough schedule to start the season. You guys it on the chin and stand strong. A few more guys and it's only a matter of time before you guys are contenders. Wont be this week though. The score will be determined by who will be playing QB. Rudd you have to get that head straight. Dude just go out and play. Tell the brothers to ease off on the yelling and just play. If it's Mason you'll have to just sit back and wait for that opportunity.

Steel Curtain vs Killswitch
This is the game that I'm looking forward to. I like Killswitch's offense now that they are going with a younger QB. Not by much but still younger than Pizza. The Steel Curtain's downfall will always be the old Raiders dudes. It's just something about them that create a team to divide. If Killswitch can manage to stop the Curtain's offense they should win. Steel Curtain has a lot to prove on defense.

Ballers vs Yankees
I really want to see the Ballers beat the Yankees. Do I think that's going to happen. Not yet. I think they have the potential to beat them but I'm not sure if they can handle the hype. There will be a ton of hype surrounding this game because the Yankees don't want to lose to a new team. All I'm saying is the Ballers need to remain composed and dish out some hits. I might just go out on a limb on this one and say Ballers by 1 maybe 3.

Giants vs Broncos
The thing I really like about the Broncos is they have some tenacity. They managed a little comeback against Killswitch but still fell short. They have some great attitudes. They even have an elder Bucc whose taken them under his wing. Unfortunately that will not help them win this week. The Giants are a well oiled machine that will not be beat by a new, young, developing team. The Giants will win this and there's not much more I can say about that.

Eagles vs R.I.P. Ent
It would be nice to see R.I.P. play a perfect game and beat the Eagles. Wait a minute now Eagles. Don't make this an us against the world thing again! Yankees have taken over that role and let's keep it that way. Eagles are top contenders to take it all this year. All R.I.P. really needs is a few more players that can ball all out. You guys all play good together. You still have some holes to take care of. Eagles win this game.

Well that's all I have for this week. Have a good safe week.

The Greek farao

TheGreek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 3

Post by dbish2 on Thu 13 May 2010, 9:31 pm

Heyyyyyyyy.... Greek the Geek welcome back lil buddy...lmYao

dbish2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 3

Post by The CEO on Thu 13 May 2010, 10:16 pm