BITCHSHUP, GETTING A LITTLE PERSONAL ARE U SURE U WANT TO GO THERE???????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BITCHSHUP, GETTING A LITTLE PERSONAL ARE U SURE U WANT TO GO THERE???????

Post by j.abrams on Fri 14 May 2010, 3:45 am

You attack my job, my girl, and everything in between that has nothing to do with football. You think I'm not going to defend myself and respond to your comments. You said my girl is with me for the benefits, etc. I'll simply state this............As a police officer we make alot of house visits for various reasons and meet many females whose husbands or boyfriends takes various trips out of town for business purposes or even just to hang with the fellez (very true). Many of these females get lonely or bored and feel neglected because they know deep down inside their man is cheating on them and talking to an officer (any officer) brings them a sense of excitment (something about the uniform), or mabey even hanging out with one (happens every single shift). I personally try not to make it a habit of mixing business with pleasure, but even the strongest officer can get weak when confronted with a pretty face and a banging body. If i was u Bish i would go home and take a good look at your kids eyes or at least one particular kid an check the color, should be light brown, and when u see me again check the color of my eyes. Then i want you to ask your girl to be honest with you and if she's receiving any monthly child support checks payable by the city of Buffalo for $500.00. I'm sure she haven;t told u about that. And if thats not enough proof i want u to think back a few years ago when u made love to your girl and u noticed a change in her body. A change like........ aaaaahhh certain part of her body was ...........not as ............say.......not as tight as it use to be. You just couldn't figure it out could u.......I mean before she use to make some noise and show some signs of emotion and now she just lays there staring at the ceiling sort of daydreaming about..............what it feels like to be satisfied by a real man..............................abrams

j.abrams

Back to top Go down

Re: BITCHSHUP, GETTING A LITTLE PERSONAL ARE U SURE U WANT TO GO THERE???????

Post by dbish2 on Fri 14 May 2010, 3:56 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

dbish2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tired on Fri 14 May 2010, 6:33 am

Are you guys really having this conversation at 3 in the morning ???? I gotta go to work now..

tired

Back to top Go down

WOW

Post by FAN on Fri 14 May 2010, 9:44 am

Did I really just read that???LMAO

FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO on Fri 14 May 2010, 10:33 am

yall both dumb ass hell! Yall belong on the same defense together.... John you look better in blue & white when you done being coach Abrams you can come back home, if I have Roster room... You were there 2help me start up w/ Bishop & the rest of my Union members & you didn't leave on no sucker shit like other boys around the league....

but it's past midnight!

YOU BRINGING YO BOYS OUT ON SUNDAY OR NOT!!!!

The CEO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle #2 on Fri 14 May 2010, 11:48 pm

DAMN!!! ITS GETTIN REALLY REAL!!! YALL BOYS GO TO YOUR CORNERS.

Eagle #2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top