Hey Giants does this sound familiar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey Giants does this sound familiar

Post by Mike#4 on Fri 14 May 2010, 9:00 pm

mike4
by celtic1 on Tue 02 Mar 2010, 1:20 pm

the best part about your response mike is you have played on more teams then any1 else is that cause you are as good as you say you are or is it because the 1 hit a game you average is expendable. Plus nobody is throwing any team under the bus what i said is i want to play for a team not like the 3 that are listed because if they were teams they would still be together. and to think i figured that out with a buffalo education. So b4 you respond you should think about what you are saying or just learn to read between the lines. And dont 4get it took yankees to leave b4 they even wanted you so that makes you a second rate player.
celtic1

Mike#4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey Giants does this sound familiar

Post by Mike#4 on Fri 14 May 2010, 9:02 pm

Told yall celtic1 is who I thought it was just read and watch what ppl say and then when they put their real name watch they use the same words posers!

Mike#4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike#4 on Fri 14 May 2010, 9:05 pm

Re: team wanted
by celtic1 on Mon 15 Mar 2010, 3:29 pm

DAMN i guess its easy to get under mikes skin with talk i guess thats why he talks so much to try and beat people to it. and just so you know im an original kat who has been watching from the sidelines and seeing who needs a reality check the teams i named are the examples i used of teams that were not teams but people who got together just to play. Im going to put together my own squad and win the hole damn thing. So watch out for the panthers cause we coming and we aint showing no respect to anybody. Most of all the Yankees who seem to do most of the talking and showboatin your time is up let real men show you how its done
celtic1

Mike#4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike#4 on Fri 14 May 2010, 9:05 pm

what happened to this so-called team?

Mike#4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike#4 on Fri 14 May 2010, 9:10 pm

Re: Minutes from 11/16 meeting
by K/S#19 on Wed 17 Mar 2010, 9:59 pm

sooooooooooo the Panthers were not at the meeting?..............
K/S#19

Mike#4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike#4 on Fri 14 May 2010, 9:11 pm

by Scott Lanzerio on Thu 18 Mar 2010, 5:33 am

The Panthers ?!?! Who are the Panthers ?!?! I haven't heard from any Panther team nor do I believe Derrick has.... So Celtic you may want to get in touch with us. Our contact info is on the website.
Peace ~ Scott
Scott Lanzerio

Mike#4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike#4 on Fri 14 May 2010, 9:12 pm

by celtic1 on Thu 18 Mar 2010, 8:52 am

sorry scott i did not know i needed to attend the meeting or was mislead but on the same note my team and i have discussed this issue and we have decided to play are first games in the JFK league before starting in the wnyffl to insure that are team is ready for the harder competition in the WNYFFL. The wnyffl after doing further research and not being ready the first time around when i started the Bengals is the toughest and the best in the country and it would not do the league justice to field a team that is below the standard set by teams like the Bucks,Yanks,and eagles who have proven to the country or at least the east coast that Buffalo can bring it. So good luck to all this season and remember im watching.
celtic1

Mike#4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike#4 on Fri 14 May 2010, 9:16 pm

Now my reason 4 this is see either this dick is r34d or hes the guy tht claimed his team got cheat see 2+2=bullshit see how he talked shit then said well i meant to say we aint playin see I dont 4get shit ppl slip up after a while then he states his real name then says he plays for another team then "celtic1" magically disappears... scratch hummm I wonder why this was funny so i was seeing if yall could feel my drift thts all BJ32 what u think bra?

Mike#4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike#4 on Fri 14 May 2010, 10:04 pm

GUYS A CLOWN 1st he says"the panthers cause we coming and we aint showing no respect to anybody. Most of all the Yankees who seem to do most of the talking and showboatin your time is up let real men show you how its done
celtic1
and then he changes and says" it would not do the league justice to field a team that is below the standard set by teams like the Bucks,Yanks,and eagles who have proven to the country or at least the east coast that Buffalo can bring it
GUYS A CLOWN

Mike#4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 on Fri 14 May 2010, 10:17 pm

Mike he plays for the ballers..he changed his name 2 juice81...GET EM!!!!!! lol

dbish2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack on Fri 14 May 2010, 10:42 pm

Yo Mike, You right on. This is that red headed step child mutha f___a! He trying to fool everyone but we all know its him. This dude is a fool. Hurricane Keith. Fool!
Good call bra! You right on track Mike

Jack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 on Sun 16 May 2010, 9:33 am

wow...great homework mike...still doesnt help me though.. i need pictures from bish network gguest r34l34....funny stuff...

BJ32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top