Help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help!

Post by The CEO on Sat 15 May 2010, 6:10 am

I know it's 5am, but I had the longest day I've had in a while & I gotta speak on this cuz it is way more important than this league...

@ 6:30pm I received a phone call from one of my Yankees that our 8 year old neice had been involved in a car accident, a hit & run she was standing on the sidewalk & the car jumped the curve & hit her, my lil homie face was swollen she needed stitches x-rays cat scans the trama unit... It was 2much 4me.... But God pulled her thru

So I'm headed home that same nite 10:30 same nite & I get in my house for 5min, I hear arguing & I go outside & seen a teenage boy stab another teenage boy 3times in the back... The 3rd time blood squirted & it was a 5inch blade COMPLETLY In his back, all you saw was the handle from the knife still in the boy while he laid on the street I stayed there w/ him & his moms & another lady & we prayed & I'm not sure how he's doing, but pray 4our youth the city is out of control & think b4 you act cuz there is always someone learning from our mistakes....

Keep both of them especially, but all are youth in your prayers

The CEO

The CEO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help!

Post by K/S#19 on Sat 15 May 2010, 9:06 am

Sorry to hear, and you are right, the little ones need the most help. I hope your family is OK dealing with this. Our thoughts and prayers @ K/S are with you and yours T.
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Lanzerio on Sat 15 May 2010, 7:11 pm

Tony ..

Thanks for sharing that with us. I'll be sure to follow through on your request!

Peace ~ Scott

Scott Lanzerio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bafgat on Sat 15 May 2010, 7:59 pm

Hope all is well wit her and special prayers go out 2 u and ur family, may GOD continue 2 watch over her and may she have a full recovery, GOD bless!!!!

#5 (steel curtain)

Bafgat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum