R34l or UnR34l show3 (secret lovers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

R34l or UnR34l show3 (secret lovers)

Post by R34lD34l on Mon 17 May 2010, 2:27 pm

Hey welcome back to the show everyone good to see you all well first lets review last weeks ratings..................Wow we beat out the bish network last week thanks for tuning in folks and as always we have a great show coming up so without further ado lets get one thing straight i am not a homosexual i have a beautiful wife and a son D.Bitch on the other hand whoa!!!! I dont knw follks a guy thats always wasted and high how can he tell what he does i mean the guy is always under the influence not only that I tuned in to the bitch network and whoa i read a post about some guy named "RUFFBUFF" at the time i search for him and wait.....do we got him on the line? yes hello ur on the real or unreal show state ur name sir
  1. um yes hello!?
    yes sir your on the air live state your name
um hi my name is ruffbuff[/list]
  1. "ruffbuff" yes so what made you call in today
  1. um im tired of Bishop acting like aint nothin between us so im uploading a picture to prove it and i would like u to air it live
  1. wow well send it to us ill be glad to......wait is it in..........yes folks please stay tuned we have the photo um ruffbuff are u still there???
  1. um sorry folks looks liked we lost him well try n get an interview but and get him back on the line but meanwhile heres the photo he just sent i havent seen it yet so this is my first time also and.....
OMG!!!! whats this!!!!!! thats him thats D.Bish OMG looks like he is the gay guy after all get that guy on the phone asap well be back right after these messagesPhotobucket

R34lD34l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: R34l or UnR34l show3 (secret lovers)

Post by BJ32 on Mon 17 May 2010, 3:38 pm

complaint from clueless computer user...cant you just post these as jpegs after you photoshop the shiiit out of them!!! i know this is funny stuff and dont want to miss??? there has to be a better way...lol...please!!! I cant see this photo!!!!

BJ32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by R34lD34l on Mon 17 May 2010, 4:04 pm

hope everyone sees it now do you have it BJ32

R34lD34l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by R34lD34l on Mon 17 May 2010, 6:00 pm

Photobucket

R34lD34l

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LMAO

Post by FAN on Tue 18 May 2010, 9:40 am

Thats some funny sh*t. The cop one was the best

FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 on Tue 18 May 2010, 10:08 am

lol...thanks...would not want ot miss that one!!!..dbish if only you had that frame...lol....keep that format for the computer underprivileged!!!

BJ32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top