Week 5 Lines

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 5 Lines

Post by Bookie on Thu 27 May 2010, 1:41 pm

Dolphins vs Killswitch (-6) o/u 28
This is an important game for Killswitch, they really need to get their defense in order if they are going to make the playoffs. The offense struggled last week but everyone does against the Giants. The Dolphins had a good game against the Broncos and are making strides to become a decent team in a year or two. I think this will be a tight game, Killswitch will jump out to a couple touchdown lead and the Dolphins will make it interesting late.

Bucs vs Yankees (+1) o/u 22
The Yankees have always played the Bucs close and have the defense to get a win. Last year they won thanks to Rudd throwing 5 picks, this year they'll probably see Mason back there so the Bucs take it in a close physical game. The Yankees play motivated ball against the Bucs, but are still less experienced and don't have the strategy that the Bucs do. I'll call this the game of the week, the Bucs take the win behind Mason.

Giants vs Steel Curtain (+8) o/u 18
The Giants continue to roll and their backup QB looked good last week but he did not see much pressure. I don't think he will see much pressure in this one either, but I think he may throw a couple picks. Steel Curtain rely on their running QB and that won't work against the Giants, so if they're going to score it better be from their defense. The Giants offense will probably struggle but they find their way to the endzone at least once, which will be enough to win the game.

Ballers vs Broncos (+12) o/u 26
The Ballers won big last week, but their QB looked a little shaky at times. I think they have a solid team and some good plays so they'll probably go up early on the Broncos and take the win. I personally think the Broncos may be better with Dathan at QB, he has the ability to move the ball and adding Santos as a WR would be a huge asset. Broncos make a game of it but the Ballers are a deeper team right now.

Irish vs RIP (-1) o/u 17
This is an interesting game and is vital for RIP if they want to make the playoffs. The Irish are a scrappy team and I was wrong to say they gave up at any point. I'll admit I made a mistake on that one, I was basing it on one play against the Ballers when the entire team stopped chasing except for one of their CB's. They can take this one, Noah can break open any game, but I think RIPs defense can slow them up enough to win. It should be tight throughout so this isn't one to miss.

Eagles vs Hurricanes (+16) o/u 27
The Canes had trouble moving the ball against the Ballers last week and it doesn't get any easier this week. This game could get out of hand if the Eagles have a full squad. They have an offense that looks almost unstoppable at this point and with their defensen the Canes don't have much of a chance. The Eagles should cruise through their schedule until they meet the Giants. On a side note, the reactions on the sideline were priceless in that highlight picture of Keith dropping the interception. You have shock, disbelief, anger, #51 seems to be celebrating, then the last guy is disgusted. Good stuff Scott.

Bookie

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 Lines

Post by canes#23 on Thu 27 May 2010, 3:37 pm

thanks bookie i even made that picture the wall paper on my computer to remind me never to let it happen again

canes#23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Fri 28 May 2010, 9:26 pm

book,
after last week....we are back to even..or do I owe a ten dollar vig? anyway I like the Broncos +12 @ The Ballers.
thx
Sean
p.s.
I promise to play extra hard out there on D just for you this week. Hopefuly we wont dissapoint you.

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top