thank you

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thank you

Post by jim sita on Sun 30 May 2010, 9:21 pm

To all the teams in the wnyffl,the LOVE all of you showed me I have no words that could describe the way i felt. To all the people that dont know me, i would like to thank you as well! Thank you for the signed footballs.Seeing all the people on the feild It made me feel like we are all 1 big family. All the prayers the phone calls all of your concerns are very well appreciated.. all of you guys bringing my spirit up. from the bottom of my heart I thank all of you again, and please if you have any kind of doubt about your health please go get looked at because,football is a game you can come back to. Most of you have kids.

I will see you all at the games Saturday good luck and the best of health to ALL OF YOU!

Thanks again, jimmy Sitarski

jim sita

Back to top Go down

Re: thank you

Post by Hit#19 on Mon 31 May 2010, 12:37 am

JIM WE HAVE NOTHING BUT LOVE FOR YOU!! WE HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR ALONG
TIME,SO YES YOU ARE FAMILY..

Hit#19

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Nard on Tue 01 Jun 2010, 9:25 pm

Jim i am so happy that your health is doing much better i wish i could've seen you on Saturday bt i had to work.We have known each other for so many years i consider you to truly be one of my best friends on and off the field.Keep up your speedy recovery and let God work his magic. Brother for life, Nard,Buffalo Buccs

Big Nard

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 on Wed 02 Jun 2010, 2:19 pm

What Jim...Its good to see you back... If it wasn for you & joe it wouldn be no Yanks... Your a good dude.. Now do what you have to do to get healthy...

dbish2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum