GET OFF MY JOCK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GET OFF MY JOCK

Post by Mike#4 on Mon 31 May 2010, 11:20 am

okay who the hell are you fagot18 I show nothing but respect to the giants and everytime its you opening up ur mouth its funny I know the giants but I dont even knw you who are you man? do the giants even have a #18? and JOHN who are you? I only knw 2 Johns thats big john who bowls like a muthafucka and johnAbrams I knw you aint them so that tells me your a poser. anyway I hate too hurt yall fuckboys feelings but why yall suckin on the buccs with no hands thinkn we hate eachother and we just talk shit every week we chillin eating chicken together poppin bottles guzzling beer and TALKIN FLORIDA LOL why yall reading this praying on our downfall we laughin at you(buccs and yanks together) but no excuses we gone make the playoffs and we challenging for the chip like the coach50 says(see yall dont know this cause yall praying on my teams downfall why we eating chicken and shit lol) we play for the post season asshole so all that hate in yo blood for what dude jus gimme $35 bucks and ill go get yall a yankee jersey damn see everybody thought we was talkin shit when in fact coach 50 hype his boys up we was chillin but see thats what a good coach does but see this is it for me MY FINAL POST uncle HIT put me on game imma continue to let my game talk for me and if they hate let them hate and watch the wins pile up lol ALSO WELCOME BACK JIM GOOD SEEING BACK OUT THERE BIG DOG WE TEAMATES FOR LIFE,I HOPE BOB WES SON GETS BETTER AND BACK TO FULL HEALTH MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU,AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MY PRAYERS ARE ALSO WITH BIG FOXX AND HIS FAMILY IM SORRY FOR UR LOST I HOPE TO SEE BACK ON THE FIELD SOON AS WELL BIG DOG. AND CONGRATS TO THE DOLPHINS FOR THE BIG WIN YALL STILL IN IT STAY TOGETHER AND HEY THE SIXTH SEED IS WIDE OPEN NOW SEE EVERYONE SAT HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY YALL PEACE!

Mike#4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GET OFF MY JOCK

Post by CARL on Mon 31 May 2010, 1:22 pm

Hi Mike My name is Carl & i just wanted you to know that he mite not be big john to you, but he is big john to me(insider). We are both part of R34lD34l all gay team. I also want you to take it easy on Giant#18. I have a crush on him. He plays Tight end for the giants but his end wont be so tight when I get through with him lol. I think the Yanks are awsome! Dont know why everyone hates on you guys. We all know that you guys havent had your whole team the past 2 games. But nobody wants to mention that. They just happy to see you guys lose. Yanks keep your heads up & keep playing hard. The whole league knows once you guys get healthy its going to be a problem. So please stay cool & forgive Giant#18 & my boy John.. Ok Peace & have a happy holiday Wink

CARL

Back to top Go down

to Carl

Post by BAALLS on Tue 01 Jun 2010, 3:37 pm

To Carl, cough , cough, I met Yankees player.

All the teams were shorthanded this past weekend, You guys lost, stop making excuses. Get better or get lost !!!!

BAALLS

Back to top Go down

Re: GET OFF MY JOCK

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top