Week 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 9

Post by TheGreek on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 10:06 am

There were 2 "game of the week" games that could have went either way this past Saturday. First on the Eagles vs Giants game. All I can say is that the best teams know how to quickly recover. The very first series the Giants executed great. They scored like it was no big deal. The Eagle defense began to adjust and recover. The adjustment the Eagles defense made and the countless dropped passes is what did the Giants in.

The Yankee vs Steel Curtain game was a nail biter in the last few seconds. The Curtain kept it close. They were able to neutralize Tony Johnson. I believe I saw TJ drop maybe 2 balls. No doubt when he gets the ball he's a play maker. It makes me wonder, if he didn't drop them passes, what could have resulted from it.

R.I.P. Ent vs Broncos
R.I.P. Ent shut out the Canes last week. No doubt they have a solid defense. I would say they were better there last year but they seem to be improving for the home stretch. The Broncos are developing nicely. The Broncos strong point is their defense also. This could be a low scoring defensive game. I believe R.I.P has more offensive weapons. We may see R.I.P. shutdown the Broncos offense and score a couple of td's to take the W.

Ballers vs Steel Curtain
The defense of the Steel Curtain lived up to it's name last week. Will they be consistent and continue it this week? I think so. More so because the Ballers QB is terrible at making decisions. He holds on to the ball way too long. Can't you guys talk about this as a team. He's hurting the team by holding onto the ball that long. There's a saying you should consider telling him "You wait - You late". Bobby decided to throw the ball more last week. I'm not sure if he's pleased with what it produced but if he manages to execute more and balance it out with running he'll be a very good QB. Steel Curtain will be victorious in this one.

Eagles vs Dolphins
The Eagles will win this game for sure. I hate to say it but, if there are guys who are beat up, I think you can allow them to take this game off and recoop. One thing I give a ton of credit to the Dolphins for sticking with it. They have some potential. They need to keep the team together and learn more. They have a couple of offensive threats. John keep up the good work and continue to strengthen that core group of guys.

Yankees vs Hurricanes
The only hope the Hurricanes will have in competing in this game is if they get guys to show up. They need to get their guys to the games. The Hurricanes need to get a solid core of good players and continue to develop. The Yankees are far too superior for the Canes to be a factor in this game. Last week the Yanks had a lot of dropped passes. If they improve on that you will see the Yankees blow out the Canes with ease. Just one tip for the Yankees, throw it to Keith's side. You might as well go deep. His belief in the cover 3 scheme is that he has short underneath coverage.

Buccaneers vs Giants
The obvious game of the week. The question is will the Buccs manage to score 30 points on the G-men? It's not impossible to think they can. What I liked seeing this week is the Buccs scored 30 points on 2 teams they definitely should have. They didn't play down to the competition. They didn't let up. I think this team is pissed and motivated to blow every team out for the duration of the season. All this chatter about the best QB being Ford (no disrespect toward Ford) and no real talk about Mason is ludacris! Are the Giants ready for this? They have had a good run. I believe they are starting to deflate after last week's game and now facing the Buccs.

Irish vs Killswitch
The Irish had to take a forfeit probably due to the Gus this past weekend. Killswitch managed to move the ball well on the Buccs but they couldn't punch it in for any points. That hurts them but it should also help them gain some confidence knowing they can move the ball. This week they should be able to be effective on both sides of the ball. The Irish has some good talent. Although, they seem to only get up when they play the Buccaneers. Killswitch takes the W.

That's it, have a great week!

The Greek farao

TheGreek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 9

Post by canes#23 on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 2:25 pm

yo greek let me start by saying f__k you, you a coward i have only givin up 1 td all year and maybe 7 catches on slants so you can kiss my ass you a bitch so yeah now im calling you out. Now its personal how long you going to hide behind your screen name pussy. See its people like you that talk shit and hide behind others and under tables and where ever the fight aint. So to end this you are just a bitch OH and Im at the field on Sat. so if you feel like coming out of hiding that day then come see me and man up show yourself if not keep being the super hero you aint hiding behind a screen name. See you like 1 of those bitches that drive by in a car and yell shit out of the window only to pull away faster after you yelled. You think you know me so i will tell you what since i do have training in hand to hand i will let you throw the first punch i hope you connect cause if not you mite want to have floyd there with cuffs bitch

canes#23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DULPHINS

Post by EYES on Tue 29 Jun 2010, 5:24 pm

I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU SEE IN SUM OF YOU ASSETMENTS....YES THE DOLPHINS ARE STICKING WITH IT BUT THERE QB MAKES HORRIBLE DECISIONS AND I DONT KNOW DO THEY HAVE A BACK-UP? CAUSE #16 FOR THE DULPHINS WOULD HAVE BENCHED A LONG TIME AGO, THEY HAVENT SCORED MORE THAN 1 TD ALL YEAR. THEY HAVE BEEN ZIPPED THE MOST IN THE LEAGUE IF THE IRISH GO WINLESS THEY ARE STILL BETTET THAN THE DULPHINS, I FEEL SORRY FOR THE VETS LIKE PETEY, FOX, CHICO, DAN TO NAME A FEW BUT YOU GUYS COME INTO GAMES KNOWING YOUR GONNA LOOSE BECAUSE OF YOUR BOMB HAPPY QB. I WISH I COULD PLAY Q.B. LIKE #16 DOES AND KNOW MATTER HOW BAD I DO I'M NOT GETTING PULLED. THEY SUCK IM JUST SAYIN

EYES

Back to top Go down

yankees

Post by buddy le on Wed 30 Jun 2010, 2:08 am

yankees are getig healthy and are looking really good down the season strecth. the game with the steelers was not that close as the score says the team just needs to be more humble and play ball f__k the extra stuff eagles should be afraid if they look past that team first round they will get the shock of there flag football life.

buddy le

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 9

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top