Best Hands

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best Hands

Post by K/S#19 on Thu 01 Jul 2010, 9:22 pm

best catches week in and out....d. floyd bucs, j jackson giants, Coppola bucs is out but I haven't seen him drop to many when he is healthy. #10 Fitz from the Ballers and definetly R. A. "Tony" Johnson Yanks.
thx
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

wow

Post by Odie on Sat 03 Jul 2010, 11:05 am

I guess its hard to prove myself when Im the biggest decoy in the league....but to let it be known...I can catch with the best of them...its been about a month since my last catch so I understand why you made those choices.

Odie

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Hands

Post by K/S#19 on Sat 03 Jul 2010, 12:53 pm

odie,
ur right.
thx
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what?

Post by foolish on Sat 03 Jul 2010, 1:27 pm

Do you even watch the games? Or, do you just hang off peoples jocks. Tony, although still effective, drops his fair share of balls. Pay attention!

foolish

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Sat 03 Jul 2010, 4:30 pm

yea jock hanger anonymous tard. look @ the highlite pix in the loss to the eagles Tony lays out and makes a great catch that only a couple of guys make. If you wanna say the shit ur sayin u should back it up with a name. Even in your nonsense post u say "fair share of balls" if thats tru then thats the same drops all the really good wr's make...put his speed and elusiveness w what I think is a great football instinct...hes one of the guys u build a team around. If you cant see that then ur the one that needs to PAY ATTENTION.
thank u anonymous 'tard
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

why bother?

Post by foolish on Sat 03 Jul 2010, 6:15 pm

It is like when you read... you are to dumb to understand what is being said. Nobody, including myself questioned Tony as being one of the best WR's in the league. So I am not even sure what your last post was proving, except for the fact that you definetely are all over his jock. Let me make this much clearer. Just because you make some great catches doesn't give you the best hands in the league. Tony has had multiple games where he has dropped two or more balls that he should have caught. To be in the mix for the best hands in the league, you need to do better then that. But then again, anyone who can catch a pass is probably one of the best in the league according to you. I think thats probably because you wish you were good enough to catch one yourself. Well, there is always next year.

foolish

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Sat 03 Jul 2010, 8:32 pm

anonymous coward. u say im on his jock? how? u know u r irrelevant because ur anonymous. and who the fuk r u setting the "requirments" on a fukn post I made up...its opinion. Just like its my opinion ur an anonymous coward. I dont worry about cowards so......get off my Jock and dont worry about what I do or say mr anonymous coward. ALSO HE WAS ONE OF FOUR OR FIVE GUYS MENTIONED...Y ARENT I ON THEIR JOCKS?...is it bcuz ur to stupid to make sense?

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Sat 03 Jul 2010, 8:47 pm

I can catch and thats a fact....pay attention anonymous fukn coward.

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by baller#10 on Sat 03 Jul 2010, 8:50 pm

not only does tony have good hands he is one of the best players in the league...he is what we call a game changer...when he has the ball in his hands its always a threat for a TD

baller#10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Opinion

Post by foolish on Sun 04 Jul 2010, 10:21 am

You can catch? You are lucky they let you play in this league. Derrick must feel sorry for you.

foolish

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Sun 04 Jul 2010, 11:18 am

Fool,
Derrick may feel many things toward me but sympathy isn't one lol aggravation anoyance, frustration u know the usual. You seem to know the players coward, y dont u just step into the light say whats on your mind as a man...and if ur paying attention u have seen me catch the ball. U may have even seen some of my slicker YAC moves in indoor if ur a hardcore fan and not just a random stalker. But I digest....and the indoor game is no comparison in comp level. once again thx for all the ridiculous comments.
thx
League Putz
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Point proven!

Post by foolish on Mon 05 Jul 2010, 2:14 am

As if I needed anyone's help to prove that you are an idiot... you went out and did it yourself. I think your previous quote should be your last. The statement you wanted to say was "I digress" , but in all your infinite wisdom you said "I digest". Seriously you should stop posting and stick to what your good at. Oh...thats right, you are not good at anything(especially football). Now dont come back and try to say that it was a typo, because we both know that would be a lie. You are an idiot, I am right and you are wrong. You suck at life! End of conversation.

foolish

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Mon 05 Jul 2010, 8:26 am

Fool,
ur to stupid to laugh. Its a joke, an old joke. U think I mistook digest for digress? Man it wasnt A TYPO IT WAS A JOKE. Just like u. If u want to say something else to me I'll be @ the field saturday dont waste any more time here I wont respond. You see and idiot then slap an idiot, otherwise go back into the shadows or make up some other fool fake cowardly name.
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Mon 05 Jul 2010, 8:53 am

oh no... I just noticed that u said I wasnt good @ anything....ahhh booo hooo how will I go on in my life when some anonymous bitch said I have nothing to live for.....waaaaaaaaaaaaa. But I digest. U c? C how that works there? Fukn choad.

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just Stop

Post by foolish on Mon 05 Jul 2010, 6:14 pm

I knew that you would make up some ridiculous excuse to try and hide the fact that you have a 3rd graders intelligence. Just stop trying! We all know it, and its fine. Some people weren't supposed to be smart. Just deal with it. Actually, I feel sorry for you. It was mean of me to pick on someone so mentally inferior to myself. Please accept my apology. Even idiots are entitled to their opinion.

foolish

Back to top Go down

best hands

Post by foxx on Mon 05 Jul 2010, 7:56 pm

BOONIE FOR THE BUCS AND MYSELF EVEN THOUGH WE DIDNT GET MANY CHANCES WE DONT DROP THEM I HAD 8 PASSES TOUCH MY HANDS I CAUGHT THEM ALL.

foxx

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Mon 05 Jul 2010, 8:31 pm

step up and state ur name coward

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Mon 05 Jul 2010, 8:33 pm

I accept. If u told me ur name Id accept in person. pussy

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Mon 05 Jul 2010, 8:42 pm

really the last thought....if I had misspelled something it wouldnt be a big deal I woulda said something like...so what if I cant spell. fuk u. but I digest......I believe Homer Simpson was the first cartoon character I heard say it. Maybe u r not familiar with cartoons or even TV cuz ur so fukn old u were around when Marconi invented the wireless....see its just like I said let these anonymous idiots talk and eventually they say something to reveal who they are...what a fukn joke...dont come up to me and say "whats up" or any of your other shit ever again, when u see me at the field. u have been exposed coward.

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jimsitar on Tue 06 Jul 2010, 6:22 pm

The best hands is joe sitarski number 48 SC. Jim sitarski

jimsitar

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Tue 06 Jul 2010, 6:29 pm

i know that isnt # 48. there would be a coupla typos.

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smuv21 on Fri 09 Jul 2010, 7:03 pm

Am I still eligible for this award?? Ive had some pretty good receptions lol! I think its only fair since there was no message board talk when I was there :-(

smuv21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Sat 10 Jul 2010, 7:07 pm

fred of course if you had been here this outdoor season we would be in good shape....and ud be one of my nominees...
thx
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by smuv21 on Mon 12 Jul 2010, 3:07 am

Yesss!! Absentee ballot accepted lol! I think that one TD catch vs the Hurricanes in the "yall then effed up callin me out" game was the best ive ever caught. I miss being out there man...never thought Id hear myself say that. Yall will be fine...just make sure you buy the Terrence & the D line breakfast before each game for maximum production lol! Good luck!

smuv21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Mon 12 Jul 2010, 10:39 am

d-line is always hungry! lol u know we miss u fred.
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top