DULPHINS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DULPHINS

Post by EYES on Mon 05 Jul 2010, 4:49 pm

I CAME I WATCHED I SHOOK MY HEAD AND I SAID DAMN. THE DULPHINS HAVE FALLEN FROM ONE OF BUFFALO'S BETTER TEAMS IN THE PAST TO THIS NEW COLLISION WEARING JACKSONVILLE JAGUAR COLORS, THE COACH HAD NO CLUE OF WHAT HE WAS DOING ALL YEAR LONG.TURK WAS THERE BEST RUSHER AND WORST QB. DEV AND HIS BOYS WERE OUT OF POSITION ALL YEAR, WELLL LIL DEV HAD HIS MOMENTS BUT THE ONE PLAYING SAFETY WAS LOST LIKE A DEER LOOKING INTO HEADLIGHTS, FOX LOOKED GOOD ON OFFENSE EVEN THOUGH HE WAS RUNNING FOR PIZZA CAUSE THEY NEVER THREW HIM THE BALL, DAVE STILL CANT CATCH, PETEY LOOKED GOOD AT TIMES ON DEFENSE, MATTER OF FACT I SAW HIM AND BOOTCOVER (FOX) PLAYING LB AND THEY LOOKED PRETTY GOOD. CORNERS PLAYED OK EXCEPT #11 LET THE GUY CATCH A TD ON HIM CAUSE HE SAID THATS HIS BOY. I SAW NO RYTHM THERE COACH KEPT TAKING PEOPLE OUT ON OFFENSE NOT LETTING ANYONE GEL TOGETHER. OK LISTEN I'M A FORMER ORIGINAL DOLPHIN AND IT HURT MY FEELINGS TO WATCH YOU GUYS GO 1-9 WITH SOME OF THE TALENT YOU HAD OUT THERE, JOHN YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN DAMON TO BE YOUR QB, HE WAS THERE EVERYWEEK WATCHING, TURK COULD HAVE BEEN BACK-UP, DAVE SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR CENTER, CHICO IS DONE. FOX SHOULD HAVE BEEN A WR, PETEY COULD HAVE PLAYED SLOT, LIL DEV AT GUARD AND DEV OTHER SON AT WR. BIG DEV IS DONE ALSO WE WATCHED HIM BLOCKING FOR HIS SON AND HE WAS BLOCKING AIR. LET ME TELL YOU I SAW YOU MAD CERTAIN PLAYERS CAUSE THEY WERE FIRED UP AND MAD CAUSE NOTHING WAS CHANGING, THOSE ARE THE ONE SYOU WANT BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THE DOLPHINS. YOU THROW THE TERM REBUILDING AROUND ALOT THAT WAS YOUR EXCUSE FOR THE SHITTY JOB YOU DID AND THE EMBARRASMENT YOU CAUSE THE DOLPHINS....IM GLAD YOU GUYS WORE THE WRONG COLORS SO PEOPLE WONT GET YA'LL CONFUSED WITH THE REAL BUFFALO DOLPHINS AND NOT WHAT YOU PUT OUT THERE. SHAME ON YOU JOHN ABRAMS, YOU USE YOUR VETS WHERE THEY KNOW THEY CAN HELP NOT WHERE SOMEONE ELSE TELLS YOU CAUSE HE WANTS TO GET HIS SONS SOME BURN. YEAH I WAS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK WATCHING AND LISTENING.

I HOPE YOU COME BACK TO THE LEAGUE EVEN THE JFK BUT I PRAY YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME. THAT WAS HORRIBLE.......EYES

EYES

Back to top Go down

DAMN

Post by FOXX on Mon 05 Jul 2010, 8:11 pm

WOW THATS SOME SHIT RIGHT THERE I DONT KNOW IF I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID BUT I DO AGREE WITH SOME. I THINK THERE WAS ALOT OF POLITICS ON THAT DOLPHIN TEAM THIS YEAR, I AGREE THAT I'M A BETTER WR THAN DAVE BUT THE COACH PUT ME AT GUARD. ME AND PETEY WERE THE BEST TWO LB TANDEM ON THE TEAM BUT THAT GOT SWITCHED ALOT ALSO. I THINK JOHN WAS TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY AND NOT DO WHAT WAS BEST FOR THE TEAM. BUT IT WAS HIS TEAM NOT OUR TEAM. THAT WAS THE DIFFERENCE FROM THE OLD DOLPHINS TO THIS ONE. AND THE UNIFORM REMARK WAS TOO FUNNY. AND TURK IS A HELL OF A RUSHER HE LED THE TEAM IN SACKS IN JUST 3 GAMES RUSHING, THATS OUTSTANDING ON HIS PART. AS FOR THE FUTURE OF THE DOLPHINS ITS IN JOHNS HANDS. I WONT BE APART OF ANY REBUILDING CAUSE I HATE TO CONTINUE TO LOOSE. SOME PLAYERS WILL BRANCH OF INTO THE PATRIOTS AND SOME MAY REMAIN WITH THE DOLPHINS. ART & PETEY BOTH OF YOU GUYS ARE NICE ON THE FIELD, IF YOUR GOING IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION LIKE MYSELF HOLLA AT ME CAUSE GOOD TALENT SHOULDNT BE WASTED REBUILDING. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS. BUT WHEN THE JFK STARTS IF EITHER OF THOSE TWO TEAMS ARE IN THE LEAGUE I WILL CIRCLE THAT ONE ON MY CALENDAR. FOXX I'VE PLAYED SINCE 97 AND THIS IS MY FIRST LOOSING SEASON.....WHERE THEY DO THAT AT....SPORTSFAN OUT

FOXX

Back to top Go down

Re: DULPHINS

Post by oops on Mon 05 Jul 2010, 9:07 pm

Somebody started talkin in third person as if they were tryin to hide but forgot they were really posting as themself. Too funny. Eyes/Foxx LOL.

oops

Back to top Go down

Post by foxx on Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:00 pm

no no i didnt do it. that was awhile ago wen i was sportsfan. besides if it were me i would be more truthful. I missed 5 games due to injury so it makes no sense for me to talk in 3rd person. Shit I AINT NEVER SCARED TO SPEAK MY MIND.......

foxx

Back to top Go down

DAMN? I SHOULDN'T DO THIS, BUT HERE'S SOME FEEDBACK FROM A COACHES PERSPECTIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by j. abram on Tue 06 Jul 2010, 1:16 am

Fox, you don't have to be part of the Dolphins rebuilding project because you were the main virus on our team and you wouldn't be welcomed back anyway. I was counting on you being one of the main vet's on the team to show leadership to some of our younger players. Instead you complained game in and game out. I catered to your ego for the entire season. I used a least 5 timeouts during games just to tell you to shut the f__k up. I start you at corner and you get burned dam near every play. I switch you to safety and the results are even worse. I move you to linebacker and you miss flags non-stop and even have the nerve to say in front of our entire team that you didn't grab the flag because you would have collided with one of your own players. So I play you at guard and not only to you complain about blocking (which you failed to do) but you openly gripe about not getting passes thrown your way. I finally move you to slot receiver which you played ok in but no better than the one you replaced. You complained you should be back on all punts and kickoffs. What coach needs to hear this every game. I even put up with that bullshit injury of yours that lasted the entire season. The only person on the Dolphins I catered to was you. If you had half the heart of some of our younger players you might have been some value to our team. I even supported you when you were being trashed on the board and this is how you repay me???????????. Keeping it real Fox, we didn't have much raw talent on our team from the start and most coaches (except Gary, BJ, etc) would have had problems keeping this team together for the entire season let alone winning games. Fox, your going to find it hard to find another team to play for because face it, your not the player you use to be, and to openly criticize a coach that worked his ass off every week to keep this team together tells a lot about your character as a person and no other team will take a chance of you doing it to them. Why couldn't you just keep your mouth shut and lead by example and play hard each and every play. But then again you did get mad once when I called a timeout (we had only 6 players on the field). This years team wasn't about "FOX" it was about developing our younger players (#22 Nailor, Williams, etc). And about my vets..........Pete was exhausted/banged up after every game just playing linebacker. How in the hell can I play him slot receiver too. Chico played hurt the entire season. Did you forget to mention that Chico came right to the game after working a 8 to 10 hour shift game playing on fumes. But you know what, I'll take one of Chico (who plays with heart and intensity) versus ten Fox's who blames everyone except himself.

In closing, I think the dolphins had a decent season considering all the obstacles we faced each week and how the league is getting stronger team wise, with weaker teams making progress each year to catch the stronger teams. I still have much to learn as a coach (I admit it) but with some much needed changes the Dolphins should be back and even better next season. Truthfully, you know when I really felt like I was coach in this league and not a player. It wasn't when we lost we lost a few close games we could have one. It wasn't when I watched a rookie player like #22 Julian getting better each week, running hard on kick-off returns, playing strong at corner, and finishing the season as one of the Dolphins most productive players( and never once complaining about anything,he just enjoyed being part of the team). I realized I was a coach when I yelled at you "Fox" for not giving a full effort on a play. Fox responded, " I 'm playing offense and defense, you never say anything to me when I make a good play, I'm tired of this shit, I'm busting my ass out there, etc, etc...I brought the team to the sideline, and told Fox ,(in front of everyone) that " Fox, your a vet, I expect 5 times more from you that anyone else on the team, I expect you to lead by example, I expect you (while your on the field) to play 110% every single play. I demand that much from you............Fox heard what I said, got up, turned his back on me and the team and walked away......................He still didn't get it .........But I'm the bad Coach......................I might be a bad coach but at least I can say this is my first year coaching and I'm still learning,,,what can you say about poor play?????? Fox, I wish you the best of luck on the next team you play for and you were right about one thing, this team is def not the old Dolphins. Coach John Abrams

j. abram

Back to top Go down

R U SERIOUS

Post by FOXX on Tue 06 Jul 2010, 10:54 am

first of all someone puts something on this board and says its me and just like that you fall for it. thats just like you though to fall for anything. I may have had a bad year but trust and believe i'm not the reason you went 1-9 I missed 5 games and in those 5 games you still lost.....yes its tru i hate to loose but to not make adjustments is what killed me, How does the saying go same shit different week. We scored 5 TDs all year. Changes should have been made, you know it like the rest of the league did. You never, never put us in a position to win, but you wanna blame me. damn right i made grips on the sideline dave couldnt catch a cold this year and you never said anything, Turk had some bad games you didnt say anything, thats what happens WHEN YOU PROMISE SOMEONE A SPOT IF THEY COME PLAY FOR YOU NO MATTER HOW MANY PASSES THEY DROP THERE SPOT WAS SECURE. You wanna throw shit around cool, you talk about developing talent, Williams#11 is nice Art #10 is nice but hell they feel the same way i do. you talk about me having trouble joining another team, shit you may have trouble getting another team. I am not the guy who posted shit about the Dolphins, shit your a cop, figure it out.

FOXX

Back to top Go down

Post by David -aka- "7-11" on Tue 06 Jul 2010, 5:06 pm

You know, I'm not one to talk shit about anyone when I'm not producing. I don't claim to have the best hands, but my drops have gone down each year for the last 3. I'll put my route running against just about anybody, and I'm def not slow. I played in 7 games this year and dropped 4 passes. I had 2 of our 5 tds. I could have had AT LEAST 3 more if Turk had been able to get it over the safety (3 ints for under throwing probably due to the rush). I had been dealing with some issues the last 4 that kinda affected my play, but still managed to get open.
I don't usually respond to BS, but if this is the real FOXX, then I pray I face you every day on the field. You as the corner and me as the receiver. I'll put my money on me EVERY time.
Oh by the way, try playing with cracked bone in your hand and running past people with a torn ACL.
Peace

David -aka- "7-11"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

DULPHINS

Post by EYES on Tue 06 Jul 2010, 9:35 pm

WELL IT SEEMS FOX IS GETTING CREDIT FOR MY POST. SORRY DUDE I GUESS THEY DIDNT CARE FOR YOU MUCH, ANYWAY. YOU GUYS DONT WANNA KNOW WHO I AM. IT DOESNT MATTER ANYWAY I'M JUST SOMEONE WHO DIDINT PLAY THIS YEAR BUT I WATCHED AND SPOKE MY MIND. IT IS WHAT IT IS

EYES

Back to top Go down

this is it

Post by FOXX on Tue 06 Jul 2010, 9:54 pm

Eyes you know what you can do for me. Whomever u maybe u tlk shit on this board about one team the Dolphins why is that? And also why is it that John and Dave are coming at me and not you? Hmmmm. as for John I said all im gonna say in the voice message I sent you, as for Dave Dude Please you dont want that. Not you. I may have been the ron artest of the team but I always tried to keep the team up through all the bad plays We, I said We made. So if that doesnt cut it for The dolphin players who think im Eyes Let the door knob hit you you where the good lord split you. Now if you wanna post something and you cant be secret about then go to the facebook page coward Rolling Eyes

FOXX

Back to top Go down

take notice

Post by foxx on Tue 06 Jul 2010, 10:02 pm

Just to prove something look at all the post everyone knows I spell my name Foxx and not Fox. It wasnt me coach but fu#k it I dont care its just football

foxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum