bjcoach#32

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bjcoach#32

Post by K/S#19 on Tue 13 Jul 2010, 4:58 pm

BJ,
Can we wear our red uni's this wkd? I bieleve u have the right to refuse but we dont have alternates so we would appreciate if you could make this accomidation.
thx
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bjcoach#32

Post by BJ32 on Wed 14 Jul 2010, 10:57 am

Sean...i told our guys to wear red last saturday after our game and then again monday via text..anything after that will just confuse my guys...lol..sorry about that...bills blue looks good on you guys anyways!!! BJ#32

BJ32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Wed 14 Jul 2010, 3:39 pm

np i understand.
thx
sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

K/S#19

Post by NOT on Wed 14 Jul 2010, 4:26 pm

read your rule book its not the higher seed its who win the coin toss!!!!!! this is a usftl rule!!!

NOT

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Wed 14 Jul 2010, 9:24 pm

well if that is the case, then we will let fate determine who wears what.

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hlywd7 on Wed 14 Jul 2010, 9:33 pm

Its the higher seed, you are lower seed . We get to choose color. Weve always done it that way

hlywd7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Wed 14 Jul 2010, 10:56 pm

rules r rules

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

K/S#19

Post by NO on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 1:28 am

DONT FALL FOR THAT!!! THE COIN TOSS WILL BE THE FACTOR!!!! NOT HIGHER SEED!!!
ASK THEM WHAT TEAM DID THAT???

NO

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 8:37 am

I appreciate all input. If it is rthe usftl rule that team jersey choice is decided by coin toss then we will certainly invoke that right seeing as how the giants wont agree to let us wear are red uni's. They did the same thing in the tourny except BJ lied and said that they didnt have alternate jerseys. The next game they played the Bucs and wore...their alternate jerseys.
thx
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hlywd7 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 8:59 am

K/S#19 wrote:I appreciate all input. If it is rthe usftl rule that team jersey choice is decided by coin toss then we will certainly invoke that right seeing as how the giants wont agree to let us wear are red uni's. They did the same thing in the tourny except BJ lied and said that they didnt have alternate jerseys. The next game they played the Bucs and wore...their alternate jerseys.
thx
Sean

Sean you really are a moron, I guess all these posts making fun of you are true . Now your gonna make BJ and the rest of us bring xtra white shirts for the rest of the guys. And now we will have to punish you even further for being retarted.

I cant wait till Mueller reads this, hes gonna be really pissed off.

As far as examples go, weve had to change several times for the other red team the Bucs. When they were the higher seed.

This is so stupid its ridicilous, but I guess that what we get when we play Dumbswitch in a playoff game !

hlywd7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 9:10 am

really hollywood? I'm a moron? A tourny is diff from the playoffs as I understand it. I also never said that was definetly the rule. I am not worried about you or ANY other giants or how ur gonna react to what I post. If it bothers you to bad. We asked BJ to LET us wear our red jersey's bcuz we dont have alternates and he lied about not having any. That is the truth. See I dont need to insult you personally to make my point hollywood. So keep the childish insults to yourself. As far as punishing me goes....I will be at the field Sat. not playing still injured. I will however be back eventually so save your punishment for me and I will remember your silly little threat.
lol this is my favorite part of your post "wait till mueller sees this, he is going to be pissed" good. hahahahahhahahahahhaha!
thx
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OK

Post by hlywd7 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 9:24 am

K/S#19 wrote:really hollywood? I'm a moron? A tourny is diff from the playoffs as I understand it. I also never said that was definetly the rule. I am not worried about you or ANY other giants or how ur gonna react to what I post. If it bothers you to bad. We asked BJ to LET us wear our red jersey's bcuz we dont have alternates and he lied about not having any. That is the truth. See I dont need to insult you personally to make my point hollywood. So keep the childish insults to yourself. As far as punishing me goes....I will be at the field Sat. not playing still injured. I will however be back eventually so save your punishment for me and I will remember your silly little threat.
lol this is my favorite part of your post "wait till mueller sees this, he is going to be pissed" good. hahahahahhahahahahhaha!
thx
Sean

Well if you dont play this game , Im pretty sure you wont have a game the following week, so I dont see how you will be back, lol .

I dont know what you and BJ had going on, so if your calling him a liar, thats something you will have to discuss with him. Personally I bring all 3 of my jerseys to every game. I know a lot of guys dont, and we have several new guys. So that makes BJ and Mueller go through there closets and bring every possible other color possible.

I really had no motiviation for this game, I was actually just looking forward to the game I have that night. I wasnt threatning and looking to personaly harm anybody, but I was promising punishment that we will not let up and make sure everyone on your team will be extra sore after the game.

So thank you for the motivation.

hlywd7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 9:35 am

I will be back as in nxt year, fall tourny, JFK even after our game no matter who wins I wont be back for the flag outdoor season. Im saying BJ lied in that specific instance. End of story. As far as ur personal motivation...good Im glad that now thx to me you will be menatlly prepared to whup some butt. You are very welcome. You called me a moron and a retard. Also saying that things on this board stated about me must be true. Hollywood, Ive never insulted you personally. MANY comments on this board have...are they all true?....I have no problem taking the blame if my teamates are "extra sore" so serve up your best big guy. Like I said when you see me (nxt year, fall tourny, etc.) then make me pay.

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE

Post by Giants34 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 9:55 am

Wow. I am in chicago for work and I log onto this mess. Let me put it this way sean I could care less what color I wear. If you think hollywoods comments about me were funny then suck it up and play hurt or not. No one said you were afraid of any Giant. However you may have put a small target on you. Wait who am I kidding everyone has placed a target on the WNYFFL oh wait the USFTL putz. I should trademark it. Everyone seems to like it. In short wear wahtever f ing color you want. Mueller

Giants34

Back to top Go down

lol

Post by hlywd7 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 9:57 am

Giants34 wrote:Wow. I am in chicago for work and I log onto this mess. Let me put it this way sean I could care less what color I wear. If you think hollywoods comments about me were funny then suck it up and play hurt or not. No one said you were afraid of any Giant. However you may have put a small target on you. Wait who am I kidding everyone has placed a target on the WNYFFL oh wait the USFTL putz. I should trademark it. Everyone seems to like it. In short wear wahtever f ing color you want. Mueller

lol

hlywd7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 10:15 am

I dont come on here talking about my injuries like some people seem to brag about, well I played with this this and this and Im this many years old, blah blah blah.. I just said I couldnt play. Thx for the permission to wear red.
thx again
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 10:17 am

and by the way mueller you called me a putz trying to insult me, I embraced it and I think its funny. So maybe you should TM it.

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 10:56 am

wow..all this over a jersey..lol..first dont confuse the facts, everyone knows we have three jerseys at tournaments, I said we didnt want to change in the tournament because we were already dressed in our red, the reason we changed for the bucs is because we had to!!!, the higher seed chooses the jersey color, it has always been like that, jfk and or usftl, and yes with new players who do not have all 3 i tell my team a week in advance what color to bring..this week red, next week blue and the week after back to red...if the stars align and the ball bounces are way that is what we plan for...anyone thinking differently can then be called a liar..and i know killswitch has blue so what is the big deal anyways...seriously i have the british open to watch, then golf friday then our game saturday...good luck to all...BJ#32

BJ32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re

Post by Giants34 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 11:47 am

If u are saying I come on the board and talk about injuries go back and look atposts. One time was during a discussion about a brace with Hurricane 23 and recently to make a point about howie and country being hurt. Get informed. Sack up and play. I am glad u like the name. I never expected it to stick like it has.

Giants34

Back to top Go down

Re

Post by giants34 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 11:51 am

Actually I do not think it was meant as a insult but as a fact. Most would feel that way. However they may be reluctant to say it with their name attached. Lol. Many people dont like me either. It does not bother me at all. Glad you can accept the truth. Hahahahaha

giants34

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 12:18 pm

well said;
accepting ones flaws is essential to quality of life. Like rage...like when u scream @ some1 in a postgame handshake lineup 4 getting they'r name wrong? enjoy chi #34 its a beautiful place, people are great. If you like the water its the best big city in the usa for certain. Take an architectual tour from the river! you wont be dissapointed. Also Philly's best is a great place for lunch up around halsted and Ann Sathers has the best breakfast in the city. If you like nordic cuisine that is...crabcakes benedict are the best there.
good luck and thx again for permission to wear red.
thx
leauge putz emeritus
k/s#19

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hlywd7 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 12:28 pm

Dont think the permission was given

hlywd7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 12:42 pm

check his post wood. mr quote guy. also mueller u specificaly responded to a post I made with this "I have been playing with a fully detached ACL.." followed by...I am -- yrs old" by Giants #34 mike/my man under the post of MID SEASON awards. U brought up ur injury and then #23 asked bout a knee brace, not the other way around. BJ as far as what ur saying its semantics. U said u did not have white. U said it in front of more than one person. If what you meant was, "all my guys dont have white" I understand. Its why we prefer red, all our guys dont have blue. If you had just said "no im invoking our right to refuse" it would probably lead to less confusion. Also let me say the characterization of my calling bj a "liar" is unfair and untrue. I said in this instance hes lied. I have told a lie or two in my life and I would challenge the guy who comes on here and says he has never lied in his life. If any of this motivates any of you GOOD. Thats on both sides. Now you will have to excuse me as Im busy gettin that magick motivational dust from EAGLES #2!!!!!!
thx
Sean
p.s.
#34 also if you want to go out and get a beer, Division St. Bootleggers, Mothers and Shenanigans HOB are the best bets. I know the mgt and staff @ these places and they will definetly take good care of you. Ask for Eric Goodheart or Kevin Epperson both good friends

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 1:23 pm

Sean ..... Seriously dude you so stupid! How are you going to come up and act like you have something to say when you arent even playin. I mean seriously Killswitch is this the guy you want to talkin you? If you feel that confident you can beat the giants then good more power to you. Did you really need to get these guys that pissed off. I think this loser has a goal of 300 posts in one year. Killswitch learn a lesson this dude is going to hurt your team. Come to your senses and cut the cord. You dont have all your teammates support. You are really jeopardizing thier chances of winning. Havent you heard dont wake a sleeping giant? It was quiet. Now you have gone and woke up the sleeping giants.
sssssshhhhhhhhh cant you hear it. hear come the giants.
League putz hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE

Post by giants34 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 2:18 pm

I did not know that disclosing a serious injury I have played with was bragging. Like I said I could care less at this point. Thx for Chicago advice. I am up here for my 100th time in 10yrs. No bragging about that either. Just stating a fact. If it makes you feel better I wont let anyone know that I am playing with a hangnail and cold sore this week. Oops its out. Shit. And yes it is technically herpes. Beat ya to it. Lol

Mueller

giants34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum