bjcoach#32

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: bjcoach#32

Post by K/S#19 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 2:26 pm

Jack
which of my teamates would that be?...oh yea how could I take an anonymous coward seriously. I have more respect for u when u post under ur real name "jack" u r somethin.
thx
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jersey

Post by Hit#19 on Thu 15 Jul 2010, 9:36 pm

In USFTL IF YOU HAVE THE SAME COLOR THE ONE WHO WIN THE COIN TOSS CHOOSE
THE COLOR!!! IN LEAGUE PLAY ITS THE HIGHER SEED,IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A WNYFFL
RULE I KNOW WE PUT IT IN PLACE!!!!

Hit#19

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 on Fri 16 Jul 2010, 5:13 pm

listen in league play its the coin toss as well how do i know because we lost our coin toss to the irish for the right to wear our jerseys because we both wore green. So Sean its the coin toss no matter what anybody else says unless they change it for the playoffs but i dought it.

canes#23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack on Fri 16 Jul 2010, 5:22 pm

Canes23 punk ass bitch who doesnt show up for the last 2 games because you suck. You going against one of the founding fathers. You dumb as hell.

Jack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 on Fri 16 Jul 2010, 8:14 pm

canes 23..u r right during the league play teams can decide on color and if not then coin toss to determine...but this is playoffs..higher seed chooses game time, uniforms and in playoffs you can even request refs if you want...new season starts tomorrow...Hit..i have even seen in tournys the team that travels farther gets their choice of unis, depends on what refs you land, but thats why you have at least two colors to travel....good luck..seriously it's ridiculous now - even i want to play tomorrow...lol...BJ#32

BJ32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 on Fri 16 Jul 2010, 9:06 pm

Hey Jackmeoff first off its called mandatory overtime the first week and my sons bday party the second so in my case family and work come b4 football. I know your case is not the same because you dont work and have been on welfare since the days of the foodstamp books and your mom hates you knowbody will f__k you so the family thing is out the window for you. You are nothing but a dick rider sliding to the balls every once in awhile. It seems to me you have wet dreams about people on here when you going to stop hiding behind that fake ass screen name and be real about who you are. Also stop going to your public library to use their computers and let the kids who will amount to something use them. from now on your new name is SWINGEROFDICKS

canes#23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 on Fri 16 Jul 2010, 9:09 pm

hey BJ32 thanks for that bit of info so sean what color you guys wearing after this 3 page discussion on uniforms. LOL

canes#23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 on Fri 16 Jul 2010, 9:13 pm

1 more thing Jack either you follow me around or you somebody on the canes if thats the case and you are Rob you need to get at me you got my number

canes#23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack on Sat 17 Jul 2010, 1:22 am

Dude straight up you are f______g stupid! You talk all shit like your gangster & you are shit #1. You dis your education & f__k you cock sucking mother f____r- I'm proud of my Buffalo f______g education that's why I make f______g 80k & you dream about making money! f__k you & your I been playing this shit for years and haven't won anything but it's not because of me. Hell yeah I know you like the back of the hand I want to bitch slap you with! One other thing you say "hanging from your dick" cuz your homeboy who hates you >>> says the same thing "jaggernaut"!! Dude seriously stop acting hood like you are suppose to be cuz you aint nothing but a meally mouth piece of shit ..... and no this aint Rob ... way to go after the guy who has bleed & fought for this thing to happen ... dumb as hell!!!!!

Jack

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hater on Sat 17 Jul 2010, 1:39 am

Sean is not wearing a color on Saturday because he is not playing. But in case you missed it, he will be back.
Please Canes #23, lets not ask Sean any more questions. He already has 25% of this year's posts by himself !!!!!!

hater

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 on Sat 17 Jul 2010, 3:34 pm

SWINGEROFDICKS for real you know who i am and i talk shit to you but yet you hide behind a screen name pop shit and say you make 80 a year good for you (yeah ok) If you can read i never said it was rob you dumb ass i said for him to call me. you get on here talk shit about me and play computer gangster but yet who is hiding here ,me or you i told you b4 im in riverside anytime you wanna come see me but i know you wont cause you cant even come out from behind your screen name. So when you man up let me remind you its 67 Evelyn st. in riverside come see me if not stay a bitch. REMINDER im a cane and will be for as long as we have the team.

canes#23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 on Sat 17 Jul 2010, 3:35 pm

hater is it really 25%

canes#23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Sat 17 Jul 2010, 4:32 pm

lol yea keith somethin like that. I guess a lotta people check out evrything they can about me lol. But its the posts per day that is more accurate.

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phil45 on Sun 18 Jul 2010, 8:08 pm

keith, its not someone from the canes. we have better shit to do than roam the forum hopping in shit we have nothing to do with. I cant believe you would even THINK that someone from this family would be that childish. I dont know what else to say about it

I cant believe there was so much discussion about jerseys. really? jerseys. We played the irish, half of them had on green t-shirts, we have real nice jerseys, and we had to switch. there was no crying. I didnt know it was the saturday morning fashion show. this shit was too funny thanks for the 5 minutes of entertainment reading it

phil45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum