Classic Posts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Classic Posts

Post by chawk#2 on Sat 17 Jul 2010, 10:08 pm

This board has gotten boring so i decided to go into the archives and start posting some of my favorite classics. Heres my first, feel free to join: Re: Championship Odds
by the ONE on Tue 24 Nov 2009, 12:12 pm

.what in the frontal nudity is going on here.....im watching cnn this morning and i hear anderson cooper with breaking news that a GIANT PIGEON was in buffalo then i turned to fox news and john hannity said that a PIGEON was sitting on a GIANT star name rick moranis,while clay aiken was singing on the EXPRESSWAY...then im like what the hell!!!..so i turn to"espn ocho" and adam schefter reports that dick jauron may be head coaching the fowl feathered birds next year in his flag football report...and clay aiken the qb is NOT A PIGEON....and i screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....as my BISH NETWORK TV went out cause it was a little drowsey from the night before,so i tried to SPANK it so it could work.......nothing damn tv!...so i get on the net and this PIGEON/LITTLE GIANT CONFLICT has become a full blown war,toast fighting moranis,expressway has clay aiken the qb,bucs win back to back new york state tourney's(knew that one ,wink),REMEMBER THE FAKE TITANS winning JFK TOUCH......so what im saying is back to the drawing board for those who are younger the white board....salhens,epic and the barney rubble leagues just step over the line....play in the wnyffl,go to tournaments in cleveland,baltimore and orlando and learn that this local stuff is a stepping stone to bigger things...tournaments is where is at....so eat your prayers and say your vitamens.....uh-oh......what cha gonna do when BUCCAMANIA RUNS WILD ON.....wait,wait,wait a minute...I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA...........SSSSSUUUUUUUCCCC...wait hold on....T,O,U,R,N,E,Y..TOURNAMENTS B****ES.....IF YA SMMMMEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ......U KNOW the rest......

chawk#2

Back to top Go down

RE:

Post by Hit#19 on Sun 18 Jul 2010, 12:08 am

AND UR POINT IS!!!!!!

Hit#19

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic Posts

Post by chawk#2 on Sun 18 Jul 2010, 8:23 pm

Point is that the post was funny hit like the title says Classic. Stop lookin for stuff thats not there. Im chillin right now. No motivation here my man. It was directed at me back when it was worth reading the board. Theres plenty more that were funny that were aimed at me. And some that werent. Im a fan of the ONE.. funniest shit ever on this board even when it was about me. Its just a fun, this site is boring topic. If u cant laugh at yourself u shouldnt be laughing at anyone. Is this reasoning sufficient?

chawk#2

Back to top Go down

CHAWK#2

Post by Hit#19 on Sun 18 Jul 2010, 11:06 pm

YEA THAT WAS SOME FUNNY STUFF!!!

Hit#19

Back to top Go down

Re: Classic Posts

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top