cleveland tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cleveland tournament

Post by BJ32 on Sun 18 Jul 2010, 6:11 pm

This usftl tournament is coming up aug 14-15...i know the bucs and eagles and most likely the yankees will be going to this...the giants are going as well and we are looking for a few good men to join us for that weekend...some i have spoken to and have numbers for, but there are some talented players out there who dont travel...a couple steelers, ballers and others would be welcome...give me a shout asap...we have our core of 15-16 committed now, but we all know you need 25 to make any noise...my cell is 912-3232..shocking that people dont know that by now...lol BJ#32

BJ32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cleveland tournament

Post by Gary(50) on Mon 19 Jul 2010, 10:48 am

We the Buccs always go the the Cleveland Refs. Tournament.
This is nothing new for use, so whats your point. Question

Coach 50

Gary(50)

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO on Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:03 am

Yankees Are There! Rosters full... Only after league recruits are the few that have already spoken 2me, you know who you are, Yankees Stand up (New & Old).....

Lets Bring Back some more Hardware & T-Shirts Big Bro's!

Big Boy Ball!!!!!

The CEO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 10:37 am

Really?? simpler version for you...giants want more players to travel, if interested contact BJ...lol..

BJ32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 12:38 pm

No thanks BJ !! that's as simple as i could put it.

Jason

Back to top Go down

Can I play?

Post by K/S #19 on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 2:22 pm

BJ Can I play with you guys?

My hangnail should be healed by than. I really dont contribute anything. I will cause penaltys and most likely get run over by my opponent. I will talk a lot of smack though. You know my game.

Let me know, I need to let my mom know, so I can get a advance on my allowance.

Sean
league putz

K/S #19

Back to top Go down

WOW

Post by Baller on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 2:44 pm

That is hilarious!

Baller

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 5:14 pm

at least they got the fake screen name right this time. That shows you r paying attention.
Thx
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 on Wed 21 Jul 2010, 5:34 pm

Also anonymous coward how are you saying "ask my mom for my allowance?" I dont live at home and I have a decent job. I have my own kids who are asking ME for money. So maybe your just a punk young guy who doesnt get it. As far as the hangnail crack...awesome run w/ it. Even the guys who HATE me in these leagues will tell you, if I CAN play I will. I have always played thru injuries and would play through this one if it were possible. I would make fun of you but...we dont know anything about you coward. As far as the giants go, I can gaurantee that they dont want me on their roster. But thats OK as I understand KillSwitch is going to Cleveland, and if I can get cleared medicaly I will be as well. This shit will continue obviously as long as you can comment as a guest. Bcuz I think you wouldnt say half the shit you post if you had your name attached to it.
thx
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top