THE BEST TEAM IN NY PERIOD!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BEST TEAM IN NY PERIOD!!!!

Post by Johnny69 on Wed 01 Sep 2010, 3:09 am

Im not on here trying to talk smack just interested in playing any team for any amount of money ,for at least $3000 .We will travel to any location with qualified refs that are neutral ....We are the best team in the Tri-state area or at least we think so ...Our team is looking for the competition and it just seems like teams are great in there fishbowl until they play outside of it...We play any style 8 or 9 man full rush.Lets set the date and put your money where your mouth is..If interested please email name ,number and team name ....nycblaze69@hotmail.com

thanks lol

Johnny69

Back to top Go down

NYS tourny

Post by K/S#19 on Wed 01 Sep 2010, 11:38 am

If your the shit then come play in the tourny. Details on the home page. Hope to see you there.
thx
Sean

K/S#19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BEST TEAM IN NY PERIOD!!!!

Post by #1 on Thu 02 Sep 2010, 4:39 pm

You must play for the Giants , Johnny69

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 on Fri 03 Sep 2010, 12:55 pm

Johnny, the state tournament is in november, but will be played in our backyard of buffalo, then nationals in orlando, which is the big one for all of us and you i imagine...we all play 8 man flag up here, i imagine you are 9 man ineligible if you are down near nyc?? if u are willing to travel to buffalo and play 8 man eligible flag and play for cash, it would be hard for teams from here to say no to that...we could work out the details if you want...hit the board or call me 716-912-3232 BJ coach of the Buffalo Giants...

BJ32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FA#2 on Sat 04 Sep 2010, 12:09 am

Ok. Why issue that type of challenge and not tell anyone who the hell u are? Says alot about u and your team. Im already turned off. But what I am interested in is these cash tournaments in cleveland. Lets put the egos aside build a superteam and go represent buff and get that money. We can send everbody to florida if possible. If youre not loaded theres no reason to go. Whos interested?

FA#2

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant#18 on Sun 05 Sep 2010, 10:05 pm

Johnny,
After seeing your title of "best team in NYS, period" and seeing who you were, you may have a point. However, once you then expanded it to the Tri-State area, you may be getting over your head. There are many solid 8-man teams within that area and some great 9-man teams. I played with the Cannoneers from 96' - 05' before just remaining in Buffalo and not traveling to Albany anymore. We had our share of success with 2 National Championship games (lost em both) in that time, but we really lost our edge to the teams that recruited really hard and brought major talent in. I am talking about teams like Real Deal and Omni to name a couple. These teams are stacked with big time players and may be the top in the country, let alone the Tri-State area. However, I know your proposition interests our coach (BJ) and would be very interesting. Stay in touch and maybe we can get some something started here. Good luck this year. OUT.

Giant#18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top