nys tourny odds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nys tourny odds

Post by bookiejr on Tue 09 Nov 2010, 1:42 pm

My Dad, The bookie, is on extended hiatus. So's I, bookiejr will give you the odds for the upcoming state tourny.

Bucs
10-1 Easily the favorite, expect the Bucs to have thier best talent on the field in this one. That alone will ensure that they can handle the lower tier teams and the only squad that should give them any trouble would be the Giants.
Giants
15-1 Depending on the team that shows up for this tourny, the Giants are the only team capable of challenging the bucs for the championship. If Bobby, McGough and Jackson are there they have a great shot. If not, they may be out early. The secondary as well, needs the presence of guys like patterson and n. parisi.
Eagles
20-1 I'm not sure what exactly the defensive secondary will look like but I beleive Bobby Mc will be back for this one along w the same peices on the O-line. A slightly longer shot to pull the upset and knock off the bucs, simply because I haven't seen very many of the eagles play since flag ended. They have done it before though, so don't count them out.
Killswitch
22-1 Yeah killswitch. They won the championship in the field house, beating the Yankees. I know its not the same as flag, thats why they are where they are. If they get the same guys to SHOW UP for the tourny they will surprise people. The QB is improving every game and I think they also now have a coach.
Yankees
25-1 They did not look good against killswitch in the fieldhouse. They were shutout on offense and the defense couldnt generate any pressure on the qb. This team is much to talented to play with such poor focus and intensity. I think they will bounce back in this one though. They are my darkhourse pick to win the whole thing. I have seen them play thier best when they are doubted or feel disrespected.
If there are any other teams participating it prbably won't affect these teams being the top 5. Possible exceptions would be the Ballers or Steelers. If either show up loaded,they could make a run. The Steelers couldn't finish the JFK season however and the Ballers were last seen going to play indoor. So I would be pleasently surprised if either team showed up but I doubt it.

cu@thefield!

Bookie Jr.

bookiejr

Back to top Go down

Killswitch are the Champs

Post by Sean 19 on Tue 09 Nov 2010, 2:10 pm

We should have the best odds. We just won, we are the Champs. No one can stop me , Im a machine on the field !!

Sean #19 ( No more putz, Call me League MVP)

Sean 19

Back to top Go down

Re: nys tourny odds

Post by sean19 on Tue 09 Nov 2010, 5:42 pm

i just want people to know, thats not me. Thats a loser who likes to post as me. I didnt play in that game nor do I claim any cred for that championship. I will always support my teamates both past and present.
ty
Sean

sean19

Back to top Go down

Sean19

Post by Baller on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 2:37 pm

Of course you didnt play, no wonder Killswitch won!

Baller

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 9:02 pm

hey sean most of us on killswitch wish you the best with you new team (yankees) and hope you guys bounce back and have a good tourny

canes#23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ty

Post by sean19 on Wed 10 Nov 2010, 9:14 pm

ty and congrats, u played great

sean19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down