Buccs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buccs

Post by FORD on Mon 29 Nov 2010, 11:34 am

to the buccs,

great job this weekend in cleveland. those were two hard faught physical games decided by a score each time. i know we will be playing you guys again in the future. hope everyone made it home safe. now it's time to get ready for nationals.

Mike Ford
Buffalo Yankees QB #12

Last edited by FORD on Mon 29 Nov 2010, 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

FORD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

???

Post by Sean 19 on Mon 29 Nov 2010, 3:21 pm

Did Yankees beat the Bucs? WOW...

Sean 19

Back to top Go down

Not Sean

Post by Pete H on Mon 29 Nov 2010, 7:14 pm

Hey guys,

This is Pete Harding from KillSwitch. As most of you are well aware, I don't generally make it a habit to post on the board. I am doing so now for Sean Thiel. Sean wanted it to be made very clear that the last post on this topic was not him but someone acting as him. Additionally, any future posts by anyone claiming to be or representing themselves as Sean should be disregarded as being Sean as he will no longer be making posts to this site at in the future.

Several individuals have expressed their displeasure regarding the nature of the content contained within some posts made by Sean in the past. Upon discussion, Sean feels the best course of action moving forward for himself, his team, this league and Western New York football in general is to abstain from making any posts at all to this or any other site associated with flag football. It wasn't an easy decision for Sean as he really enjoys posting and the banter that generally goes along with it, but it was one he felt was best for everyone. Sean has made mistakes, as we all have. Sean is also the kind of guy that would do anything for anyone, as most of us know and have been first hand witness to. I only ask that you see Sean as the good hearted and well intentioned individual he truly is as well as the better person he is working very hard to become both on and off the field. Family and friendship mean everything to him. Sean considers every guy and person associated with this or any of the leagues he is associated with in this area as his family and either has already or would do anything he could for anyone of us.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Have a great holiday season if I don't post again before hand. See you all in Florida! Let's all kick ass down there, win 3 divisions and hang out in Orlando (and the flea markets lol) tearing it up in true Buffalo fashion!!!

-Pete

Pete H

Back to top Go down

Re: Buccs

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top