INCIDENT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INCIDENT

Post by COMMISH on Mon 09 May 2011, 1:54 pm

TO ALL PLAYERS COACHES AND TEAM OWNERS , IN REGARDS TO THE INCIDENT THAT OCCURED THIS PAST WEEKEND BETWEEN THE EAGLES AND R.I.P ENT AS I STATED AT ALL THE LEAGUE MEETINGS FIGHTING WILL NEVER BE TOLERATED AS LONG AS I'AM INVOLVED WITH THIS LEAGUE. THIS IS GOOD, CLEAN, HARD, FOOTBALL IN A FAMILY ENVIRONMENT.ANY PERSON WHO ENGAGES INSUCH WILL BE ARRESTED AND HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS OR HER ACTIONS. IN THIS PERTICULAR INCIDENT CHARGES WERE FILED AND PRESSED AND THESE PERSON WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH LEGAL RAMIFICATIONS OF THERE ACTIONS( ANYTHING OUTSIDE FOOTBALL WILL NEVER BE TOLERATED ) AS FAR AS THE LEAGUE CONSEQUENCE IN THIS MATTER THIS INDIVIDUAL IS SUSPENDED INDEFINITELY PERIOD. SECONDLY ANY TEAM THAT LEAVES THE BENCH FOR ANY REASON WILL BE FINED 250 DOLLARS, PLACED ON PROBATION, AND POSSIBLE REMOVAL FROM THE LEAGUE IF THERE ARE ANY FUTHER INCIDENCES WITH THAT TEAM. R.I.P ENT WAS FINED AND IS CURRENTLY ON PROBATION. ( AS COMMISHIONER IT IS MY JOB TO PROTECT EVERYONE FROM ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF THE GAME THESE ADDITIONAL RULES ARE NOT UP FOR COMPROMISE ALL FINES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO THE START OF THE NEXT GAME OR FEAR OF FORFEITURE ) THANK YOU
COMMISH

COMMISH

Back to top Go down

Re: INCIDENT

Post by BigHomie on Mon 09 May 2011, 9:45 pm

As one of the captains of this team, I would like to issue an apology to the Eagles coaches & players, the commissioner & the rest of the league. We are a team that's known to play with a lot of energy but our actions Sat May 6 were unacceptable. We accept full responsibility and the consequences for them as a team. We have addressed this situation with the entire team & they have been notified that RIP Ent does not conduct themselves in that manner. We want to keep this league as a place where you can bring your family on a sat morning. With that being said, you have my word, as well as that of the entire RIP roster, that an event like this will not come about again.

Now let's get back to football!!

BigHomie

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum