Week 5 Lines

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 5 Lines

Post by Bookie on Thu 02 Jun 2011, 1:00 pm

Giants vs Team USA (+2) o/u 30
Bright and early we have the game of the week between two teams I thought would be undefeated at this point. Both have stumbled but the Giants had a very strong game last week so hopefully they are trending in the right direction. I can see a few different outcomes but I think I will give the edge to the Giants here. BJ's strategy should be able to contain Mason, defensively they really only need to watch the 3 WR's and center since Team USA do not use their lineman much. If they keep Mason in the pocket and keep disciplined zones they can take this one. Their offense came alive last week and if Bob gets time I see them moving down the field despite a solid Team USA defense.

Ballers vs Yankees (-5) o/u 26
The Ballers barely beat Killswitch last week and do not seem to be developing much at this point. With the personnel they have they should really adopt an offense similar to Brian Perrys, I do not see them doing much with their spread and the shallow snap. The Yankees are winning but I think they can play better. They tend to only get up for big games against the upper echelon so this game will remain close before a Tony pick ends it.

Eagles vs Steelers (+1) o/u 22
This is one of many tough games to pick this week. The Eagles had the mild upset of Blackout last week, the Steelers are 1-3 but have played the toughest part of their schedule. With the Steelers speed, especially now that they have a QB who can get the ball to Bobby with running room, they should be able to break a play or two. Ultimately I think it will come down to extra points and that advantage is on the Eagles side. Dusty will make his extra points, the Steelers will miss one and that should do it here.

Titans vs Bucs (-31) o/u 31
My apologies to the Titans but this will be another ugly one. The Bucs should walk through this without breaking a sweat and there really is not much to say. I am impressed with how the Bucs 2011 have come together. They are as strong as ever and I thought outplayed RIP by more than the score indicated. If the Titans score a point I would be shocked.

Broncos vs Blackout (-13) o/u 25
Blackout continues to disappoint this year after their great showing in Dubois. They are struggling with protection and seem to have no answers for a good rush. Until they figure that out they are in danger of missing the playoffs. Here they will have enough to get by. The Broncos started off pretty well against the Yankees but a few missed opportunities cost them. Once again I see them competing early before letting it slip away with dropped balls and missed flags.

RIP vs Killswitch (+1) o/u 20
It probably was a disappointing loss for RIP last week but they really did not implode as a team which I think is a good sign. They could definitely use this game to get their swagger back, as Killswitch has been less than stellar this year. Their defense still will not body up on flags, which is why they give up running touchdowns, but you really cannot blame them for the season. Unless their offense starts to put points on the board they could end up missing the playoffs. I think Killswitch will be able to score, but Mitch will have a couple of long scrambles and carry RIP to the win in this one.

Bookie

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 Lines

Post by let go on Fri 03 Jun 2011, 4:08 pm

G MEN going to KILL U.S.A going to be a good game bring ur popcorn out will, mason give up this game like he did last year or will he run all over them cant wait to watch this game

let go

Back to top Go down

Bookie

Post by Marlo#11 on Mon 06 Jun 2011, 7:46 pm

Hey Bookie, I like the sound of that one
''BUCC'S 2011''
it has a ring to it, sort of like a logo or a campaign or something.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS THIS WEEKEND PLAYING IN THE TOURNEY

Marlo#11

Back to top Go down

BIG TIME SHOW STOPPER

Post by TOUCHDWN on Tue 07 Jun 2011, 2:15 pm

THIS GUY BRUNO IS AMAZING !!!!! SOMEBODY NEEDS TO STOP THIS GUY!! I THINK I HAVE THE ANSWER LMAO

TOUCHDWN

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 Lines

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top