FINALLLLLLLYYYYY.......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FINALLLLLLLYYYYY.......

Post by the ONE on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 10:16 am

the ONE HAS COME BACK.....................HOME! no more cheap impressions,or impersonators trying to what HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE!!!!!!!!.......THE ORGINATOR,FUNNY COMMENTATOR,WORK YOUR FINE MOMMA'S BACK TO MAKE IT STRAIGHTER!!!!!!.......ALL COMPETEING,NOT CHEATING AND ALWAYS PIE EATING !!!!!......... ALWAYS TRYING TO MAKE A PLAY,TO SAVE THE DAY,THE MAN WHO BEAT U.S.A!!!!!........i say thank you to the DOZENS!!!!!(this is the part where you say"AND DOZENS!!!!!!"come on say it in your mind play along) OF the ONE FANS WHO NEEDED THAT LAUGH!!!!!!!!.........WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT SUCKANEERS AND SPANKEES UNDEFEATED I WILL TELL YOU NOW WHO THOUGHT IT .........NO ONE!!!!!!!(suddenly music starts to play and the chorus is" YOU,VE GOT NO CHANCE,NO CHANCE IN HELL!"and a male figure wearing a black shirt with a star on it walks from the backstage and says) :"my name is LIL vince mcMAN AND IT IS IMPERITIVE THAT YOU GET OFF MY FOOTBALL FIELD STAGE AND LET THESE FANS GO BACK TO WATCHING WINNING FOOTBALL!!!!GETTTT OOUUUUUTTTTT NOOOWWWWW!!!" [the ONE]: WHO IN THE BLUE HELL ARE YOU??!!!! [LIL vince mcMAN]:IM THE OWNER,THE CHAIRMAN,THE SHERRIFF OF THE WNYFFL LEAGUE!!(as he walks to the field and stands in front of the ONE) YOU WILL NOT DO ANYTHING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION IS THAT CLEAR!!!!!!" [the ONE]: well LIL vince mcMAN since you put it that way its crystal clear.[ LIL vince mcMAN]:thats good now that we underst [the ONE]:WHHHHOOOOOOOAAAA!!! WE DO NOT HAVE A UNDERSTANDING BUT IM WILLING TO GET A DEAL DONE NOW!! HERE IT IS,3 WEEKS FROM TONIGHT,I WILL PLAY WITH THE BUCS AND YOU WILL ASSEMBLE WHATEVER PLAYERS YOU CAN FIND,HELL YOU CAN GET EX NFL PLAYERS AND WE WILL PLAY ONE GAME AND IF I WIN I CAN STAY AND DO WHAT I LIKE SELL T SHIRTS,HATS,FOAM FINGERS!!!![LIL vince mcMAN]: and WHEN U LOSE??!! [the ONE]:I WILL RETURN TO THE CELL AND SERVE OUT MY SENTENCE DEAL!![LIL vince mcMAN]:DEAL!!!(LIL mcMAN walks backstage to the new words in the song NO CHANCE to NO PANTS,NO PANTS IN JAIL!!!!!sorry folks had to change it dont wanna get sued for copyright infringement from the WWE)......Ok folks hope you had fun,got a little chuckle,hope you are stressed free ........and SCCCCOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEBOARD!!!!!....this program was brought to by the number 5 and the letter O Very Happy ......ITS TIME TO GET THINGS STARTED,ITS TIME TO DRESS UP RIGHT,,,ITS TIME TO THE SHOW GOING ON THE MUPPET SHOW TONIGHT(see right now i know you are singing)....................................PUT THE KOFFIN IN THE HEAD,,,SCREW THE NAIL!!!!!!!! cheers lol! study

the ONE

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm

Post by Hulk on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 6:43 pm

Who is this man with The Rock references?? Hogan will always be "The Man"

Hulk

Back to top Go down

Re: FINALLLLLLLYYYYY.......

Post by visitor on Wed 08 Jun 2011, 8:52 pm

Please don't encourage this guy. He was actually CUT from a flag team several years ago and now has nothing better to do. cheers cheers

visitor

Back to top Go down

Post by B/O #2 on Thu 09 Jun 2011, 10:42 pm

I LOVE IT....Welcome back!!!!!

B/O #2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top