Good luck today and a request for prayer !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good luck today and a request for prayer !!

Post by Scott Lanzerio on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 7:35 am

What up Fellas !!

First off, I want to congratulate the Giants and the Yankees for making it to the ship. I wanted to be there today but unfortunatey I will not be able to make it. Good luck to both teams today. Unfortunately due to work and health issues I missed the whole season. I really missed being out there with everyone. I'll be back next year for sure !!

A few weeks ago I received some devestating news regarding my health. I was diagnosed with a Pituitary Macroadenoma - a brain tumor. The Dr's told me it is benign but it needs to be removed due to some effects I have been experiencing with it. I'm scheduled to have brain surgery this Wednesday at 1:00pm at Millard Fillmore Gates. Please pray for a successful surgery.

I really did miss being out there this season. I'm looking forward to seeing most of you October 15th at Jimmy Sitarski's benefit. I was also devestated to hear that news. Jimmy's a good dude and a survivor - love ya Bro !! I'll see you guys soon !!

Peace - Scott

Scott Lanzerio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good luck today and a request for prayer !!

Post by jsw029 on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 10:12 am

Scott,

We've missed having you out there as well. I hope your surgery goes well. I know you're a man of faith and the big guy is on your side. I look forward to seeing you in October. Take care.

Jamie
Buffalo Giants #29

jsw029

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Giants23 on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 5:04 pm

You were missed this year Scott and I'm sorry to hear about you're health. The entire Giants team will be praying for a swift recovery and we will look forward to seeing you at Jimmy's benefit.

Good luck Wednesday!!!

Iac

Giants23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 on Sun 07 Aug 2011, 8:20 pm

Scott...absolutely the prayers are being said for you and your surgery and Jimmy as well...we are too young to have these issues!! I will post the giants golf outing as well which is before the benefit and is usually a pretty good time!!! Congrats to my Giants, I was there in spirit and hoping we would pull it out, not a pretty season, but 3 peat is 3 peat, and at 5-1 odds I am looking to collect a sweet bundle from Uncle Bookie!! This is the time for the other 11 teams to say that the league means nothing, nor does the Buffalo NIT because we are homers and can't win on the road...i say, well we will take it, enjoy it and encourage everyone to play better when they are at home...LOL..see you next year boys!!! BJ 3332!!!

BJ32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Footballchik22 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 2:27 am

Scott...you know you are in my thoughts and prayers. I missed you more than anyone this season. I understand family and health is more important, but please know you have a very large extended family. From all the teams, to all the fans, we are with you 100%. It is so hard for all of us to hear about such hardships for our own..meaning you and my brother Jimmy...You both need to know we are all behind you. Prayers, thoughts and love to you both...LOVE YOU...

Sheri...Footballchik22...#1 FAN...

Footballchik22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hlywd7 on Wed 10 Aug 2011, 11:05 am

Scott I was wondering where you have been, good luck buddy. I will pray for you. You will get through this !!

hlywd7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Footballchik22 on Thu 11 Aug 2011, 1:09 am

Hey Scott...
This is a special message for you from my brother Jimmy..(he could not get on the site for some reason), so he asked me to tell you...you are his boy, he is thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery, he missed you this season and is hoping you are ok.

Footballchik22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top