Update board

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update board

Post by hlywd7 on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 1:58 pm

if USA or Bucs won the league there picture would be up already. Damn , the score isnt even on there. Giants are always getting screwed

hlywd7

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-05-04
Location : Lancaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by Gary(50) on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 4:00 pm

HOLLYWOOD I say take that up with the person who took your team pics.
You don't have to bring up other teams names that do not count.

50

Gary(50)
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by Rob #8 on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 4:30 pm

I believe Scott updates the site and he's been dealing with some health issues that he posted in the forum somewhere below so that's probably why it hasn't been updated yet.


Rob Blackout #8

Rob #8
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by B/O #2 on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 7:40 pm

Are you seriously whining about a damn picture with a man's good health in question for something that no one gives a damn about. Ask whoever took the pic to give it to u, blow it up and put it wherever makes u feel good in your house. See, heres the pronlem. Ive read u and BJ's posts over and over about giant respect. And u have a good team and the roll youre on is impressive but when youre on the board yelling and screaming about disrespect and u hear crickets.. somethings wrong. No feedback, positive or negative. No one came on here and praised your victory, nor did they hate on it. So wheres the disconnect? Dr. Blackout C. Hawk FD. has the diagnosis and the cure. Diagnosis: Isolation.... Cure: Step into the times, its a new world out there. No one cares wether u win or loose. Unfortunate as that might be you guys have separated yourselves from the entire league and not by winning but by the attitudes. When we travel, its the buffalo teams...and the giants. We all support each other, watch each others games, and not just because we r at the field, some of us know each others gametimes and leave from eating, or in our rooms whatever just to support each other. And we are all not the best of friends either. You dudes not so much. And its grown over the yrs to now most of us just dont care. You can go to the engravers 20 times and its still a lonely damn trip. Here's my tagline for my commercial to my new group. To be seen only on the Bish Network. It goes lke this..."Join the Better Buffalo Flag Football Club.. Cause celebrating a victory to and empty room makes u irrelevant". Diagnosis: Paranoia... Cure: Actually read and see the disrespcect before u respond to it... BJ good coach but you only come on this board to gloat. And to a post that wasnt even written. You bought up all the stuff that no one has talked about in weeks my man. Let it go. Dont respond to ghost writing. Its not healthy. Diagnosis: Schitso...Cure: Actually show up and play for the team your schitso about..LMAO. Hollywood, Im sure I heard correctly that u were in USA gear last wknd when your team needed u. OK so maybe they didint lol but still dude Cmon... I mean cmon..haha..dude thats crazy..haha..seriously...haha..this dude..thats funny..haha. When i can transcribe my laughter, that shit is funny. In closing I truly respect what u guys have been doing lately. Wishing it was us and all that. Good seeing my friends and ex teamates finally getting theirs. Dont fall in line fellas, teach these boys a little somethin about life, people and comaraderie. We're all here together and nobodys goin anywhere so.. fit in. Take two of these lol! lol! and call me in the morning.


B/O #2
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by hlywd7 on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 9:48 am

B/O #2 wrote:Are you seriously whining about a damn picture with a man's good health in question for something that no one gives a damn about. Ask whoever took the pic to give it to u, blow it up and put it wherever makes u feel good in your house. See, heres the pronlem. Ive read u and BJ's posts over and over about giant respect. And u have a good team and the roll youre on is impressive but when youre on the board yelling and screaming about disrespect and u hear crickets.. somethings wrong. No feedback, positive or negative. No one came on here and praised your victory, nor did they hate on it. So wheres the disconnect? Dr. Blackout C. Hawk FD. has the diagnosis and the cure. Diagnosis: Isolation.... Cure: Step into the times, its a new world out there. No one cares wether u win or loose. Unfortunate as that might be you guys have separated yourselves from the entire league and not by winning but by the attitudes. When we travel, its the buffalo teams...and the giants. We all support each other, watch each others games, and not just because we r at the field, some of us know each others gametimes and leave from eating, or in our rooms whatever just to support each other. And we are all not the best of friends either. You dudes not so much. And its grown over the yrs to now most of us just dont care. You can go to the engravers 20 times and its still a lonely damn trip. Here's my tagline for my commercial to my new group. To be seen only on the Bish Network. It goes lke this..."Join the Better Buffalo Flag Football Club.. Cause celebrating a victory to and empty room makes u irrelevant". Diagnosis: Paranoia... Cure: Actually read and see the disrespcect before u respond to it... BJ good coach but you only come on this board to gloat. And to a post that wasnt even written. You bought up all the stuff that no one has talked about in weeks my man. Let it go. Dont respond to ghost writing. Its not healthy. Diagnosis: Schitso...Cure: Actually show up and play for the team your schitso about..LMAO. Hollywood, Im sure I heard correctly that u were in USA gear last wknd when your team needed u. OK so maybe they didint lol but still dude Cmon... I mean cmon..haha..dude thats crazy..haha..seriously...haha..this dude..thats funny..haha. When i can transcribe my laughter, that shit is funny. In closing I truly respect what u guys have been doing lately. Wishing it was us and all that. Good seeing my friends and ex teamates finally getting theirs. Dont fall in line fellas, teach these boys a little somethin about life, people and comaraderie. We're all here together and nobodys goin anywhere so.. fit in. Take two of these lol! lol! and call me in the morning.



First off who is this?

Secondly other people have access to change the board, and I know Scott is ill and Im one of the few who actually wished him well . I think its funny when people like you talk out there asses. So much to respond too , so I will take it one subject at a time.

PIC
We won and I wanted to show my coworkers that we won. I went on here basically a month later to show them and nothing was there. I was half joking, but in the past the pic is up the next day.

Celebrating
If you aint trying to win than your a loser. Enough said....

Travel
I know Mueller, myself and many other Giants go and watch other teams games. I personally went early to watch the Yankees games in Florida and Pittsburg. Mueller has skipped going out to watch other games in Florida, I peronally wouldnt do that. lol So I have no idea what Giant your refering to.

USA
I told USA I would play a tourney with them this year. And it was only a half tourne, because I could only make Sunday. The Giants were aware of this many weeks ago and some knew before the year. I gave my word to Omalley and Aaron that I would do play with them and it turned out they didnt even make it to Sunday, lol Giants held there own anyways.


So why dont you go try make some more imaginary shit up, or at least get your facts straight about me. Maybe if you were more of a winner you would be on the GIANTS......LMAO !!

hlywd7

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-05-04
Location : Lancaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by b/o #2 on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 2:07 pm

I know u took the time to write all that but I can't remember what u said cause I can't get past the nifty copy and paste job. And the paragraphing was excellent. U saw mine. All jumbled and stuff. One big run on sentence. How'd u do that? And what did u say again?

b/o #2
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by hlywd7 on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 2:31 pm

Yes I did Mr Clinton Hawkins, I like to bullet point everything to cover my basis. lol

So why all the hate towards the Giants? Did we cut you ?

hlywd7

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-05-04
Location : Lancaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by BJ32 on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 3:51 pm

I have been blasted for not congratulating people and teams quick enough on the board, for not shaking hands when i had places to go, and believe me i hear all the non sense during the season from the field and sidelines, and when we travel we cant win so who cares about the buffalo league etc,..you are right about one thing it has been building for years and we have been on the losing end and hearing how great the other teams are for far too long, now it is time for everyone else to swallow hard, they have nothing to say because losing shuts them up period...and that is where we differ, giants talk even when we lost...LOL..you can tune us out and listen to the dbish network-see promotion of another!!, but clearly you read the post and felt the need to repsond and i commend you for it...I wish everyone the best and good luck out there, but make no mistakes about it, I wish the Giants more...I just hope Iac starts posting more as one of my successors!!! Mueller does already, no worries there...LOL...I have tried to lay the sarcasm on for you pretty thick...see you at the golf tournament!!! maybe we should start a golf league??? maybe darts?? there must be something we could lose at???..I have to stop, i cant stop the tears over here...my novel on winning flag football, what to do and what not to is in stores now...please make me stop...more tears...

BJ32

Posts : 125
Join date : 2008-06-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by b/o #2 on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 9:32 pm

Damn MR. HOLLYWOOD HOLLYWOOD. First U dont know me now u blast my full government. Thats Dr Blackout C. Hawk to u. I will never get cut. If i came to your team they'd cut u to make room for me. But from what I hear I dont fit Giant criteria. And how do u promise to play with someone and your team was playing in the same tournament. Thats just odd. Hey maybe im seeing things wrong. Happens sometimes. Rarely though. New Paragraph: BJ so thats what that is. No one talked about u yrs ago so now its get back at them time? Cmon man u can do better than that. Many teams have been in that situation and no one has responded as such. You cant be beaten at anything now..darts etc. A tad bit juvenile dont ya think. For every win u sound like its your first. Do i need to put my Dr's coat back on? Im just saying. This isnt fun anymore. Ive lost interest.

b/o #2
Guest


Back to top Go down

Wow

Post by Giants34 on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 11:17 pm

B/O 2

Wow I have always suspected you disliked the Giants and all along I was right. I disagree with a great deal of what you have said. I support every Buffalo team and have been traveling for about 6 or 7 years longer than yourself and can always be seen watching and supporting a Buffalo team. As for the Giants criteria, spell out what you really want to say or feel. You are always welcome along with any other player to join us. It however will not be at hollywoods expense. I always try to talk to you during league play etc and you are always angry and miserable in my opinion so I say why waste my time being cordial anymore. We have won before and latley have had some good fortune but there is a double standard in Buffalo. If we do not shake hands the rightway or congratualte teams fast enough there is an uproar. Half of waht we say and post is in good fun, but some like to take it personnel. If we do not handle ourselves the way you or other like we are on the outs with the Buffalo flag community lol. On the USFTL message board 3 or 4 other teams respected how we play and call us a class act. It is you and other annonymous posters who disagree. I respect you for your opinion and being visible but must you take so much of this so serious. If it makes you feel better pull out your MD coat and analyze me in your next post lol and use your fancy emoticons haha see you in Florida, maybe I can by you a drink and you will lighten up.

Later Mueller Giants34

Giants34
Guest


Back to top Go down

#7 is da bomb

Post by hlywd7 on Wed 24 Aug 2011, 12:08 pm

b/o #2 wrote:Damn MR. HOLLYWOOD HOLLYWOOD. First U dont know me now u blast my full government. Thats Dr Blackout C. Hawk to u. I will never get cut. If i came to your team they'd cut u to make room for me. But from what I hear I dont fit Giant criteria. And how do u promise to play with someone and your team was playing in the same tournament. Thats just odd. Hey maybe im seeing things wrong. Happens sometimes. Rarely though. New Paragraph: BJ so thats what that is. No one talked about u yrs ago so now its get back at them time? Cmon man u can do better than that. Many teams have been in that situation and no one has responded as such. You cant be beaten at anything now..darts etc. A tad bit juvenile dont ya think. For every win u sound like its your first. Do i need to put my Dr's coat back on? Im just saying. This isnt fun anymore. Ive lost interest.

Cut me huh? lol - I better get to the gym so that doesnt happen.

Actually I have no clue who you are, I just asked around who #2 for Blackout was, heard you are on the IR alot. I do have respect for blackout and I do know several of there players. I even took one of your fellow teamates money for doubting the Giants.

You ask how do I promise to play with USA. O'malley got me on the Giants 5 years ago and is still a friend of mine, and Aaron Dominesey Is one of my best friends, so yes I made a promise to friends to play with them, and I always keep my word.


hlywd7

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-05-04
Location : Lancaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by Bucs99 on Wed 24 Aug 2011, 3:34 pm

I just want to know how we end up in the middle of everything....

Bucs99
Guest


Back to top Go down

Masters

Post by BIGJAMES on Wed 24 Aug 2011, 4:48 pm

Buccs99

seeing no one likes the Giants and the Giant players, b/c we do not support Buffalo teams does that mean I get cut from the Masters team? lol This stuff gets out of control lol

Mueller Giants34

BIGJAMES
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by bucs99 on Wed 24 Aug 2011, 5:19 pm

No...... don't forget who was on your side line helping during your first game

bucs99
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by Wes #8 on Wed 24 Aug 2011, 6:11 pm

There was a time when I was alot younger.lol. Back in the day the teams to(hate) or have mad respect for were the Jets and later the Vikings. Those were the teams that I looked up to and had so much respect for. Used to pull my hair out trying to figure out how to beat them. they were great teams full of great players. We as the giants have had alot of success as of late. It feels good. For obvious reasons. I have alot of respect for each and every player in the wnyffl. we go to battle every weekend and occassionally sit down and have a beer after our games. My point being, If you leave it all on the field you have no regrets, there are no problems. We all have egos and they obviously need to be stroked. I was part of this league when it started with 4 teams. It has grown quite a bit. we have alot of younger teams and alot of great talent out there. we should be focusing our efforts on helping the league grow instead of blasting each other. Support of our Buffalo teams home and away should always be a priority. That's all I have. Shot out to the Dog Pound. Wouldn' be the WNYFFL without you guys. Much love. Everybody stay healthy and get ready for nationals. See you all soon. #8

Wes #8
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by hlywd7 on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 2:06 pm

Your too nice Wes ( AKA old bandana dude) ,

You know me If you suck or if I have an opinion, I WILL SAY IT

Not one person came on her to congraluate our team and its been a month, yet there are numerous people like this #2 guy thats basically saying everyone hates us, we are dicks on the road, and we should'nt be proud of our accomplishments.

Know what I say " Guys like that can go F--K themselves. I will just keep winning, cause you know what it feels DAMN good...........

hlywd7

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-05-04
Location : Lancaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by Wes #8 on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 5:18 pm

Understood, and like I said I have much respect for you. I certainly know you are entitled to your opinion.lol. Not trying to be a mediator. Just trying to do a little bit to divert attention and settle things down. You know our team here at home may not be well liked, but on the road, and in our most recent tournament, the refs and some guys from TPC said that we were a class act and we played some great football. That means alot. At least it does to me. Our accomplishments on the field, if you are a Giant, are something you should be proud of because no one person can take them away from you. I have played my whole life for the oportunities that we have taken advantage of the last few years, and I will be damned if one or two people will let that hinder our accomplishments. I love the guys we play with. We have a diverse group, but it is an honor and a privilige to play with my fellow G-men. Always has been and always will be. #8

Wes #8
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by jsw029 on Thu 25 Aug 2011, 6:18 pm

Just a little something I threw together [while I was working on our 3x Championship t-shirts].


jsw029

Posts : 23
Join date : 2009-07-07
Age : 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by b/o #2 on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 1:59 am

Was gonna stay away but the board got interesting. Speaking personally, and not for the league..Hollywood u suck and i only know u cause i tend to notice when the biggest guys whine like bitches. We dont like each other no need to respond. Wordplay is over. New Paragraph: None of the following is not to offend those who dont deserve it. Bobby I dont know u that well but from what I know u have been a class act. Though its sometimes strong my only goal is to increase buffalo flag visibillity for all of us.. Im just relaying my feelings and some things i hear locally and in travels. New Paragraph: Mr Mueller...Im always gonna say what i feel like it or not. Weve all been talked about, disrespected, been made fun of etc. Not just the giants. As an eagle I/we were destroyed on this board by every team including the giants. Weak, soft, bitches, not ready for "BIG BOY BALL" whatever. Everything is no about the Giants. When we came in and whooped ass went 9-1 then 10-0 in a league we werent supposed to win a game no one said anything. No haha whos soft now. Though i wanted to, u gain more respect by shutting up. So i did. Made a few friends too. Only responded to more hate posts. I had to. I get not taking ppls crap but youre creating it when its gone away. No one said anything bad. New Paragraph: I dont hate the giants as a whole but i do dislike a few of u for certain reasons. Im sure we all feel the same about guys on certain teams I dont think i broke the mold on that. You are not one of them. If u were id be sure to tell u. Most of u are cool. I speak to many of you all the time and if u go back to that usftl board i did congratulate u guys and altough i was venting i said it on this site too. Im not a hater. I believe i even said i wish it was us having that success. Even said your coach was good. Congratulated my ex teammates and all. What other positive acolades do u want? But i can have those feelings and still be objective its what breeds success. And no thats not a shot for unamed or named giants to say we havent won anything. Though youd be right, success in life is a little more important than a t-shirt. I will smile more, how bout that. I blame the Marine Corps they taught me to frown. As far as being miserable im never miserable but im passionate about football and my team so judge that off the football field or when the games are all over. Im in the community doing charity and helping the less fortunate in my spare time. U dont know me. And i dont know all of u either and i dont walk around hating ppl just because but things have happened or have been said and remember we have family out there so certain things shouldnt come out of ppls mouths because u never know whos listening. Ive got family that wont come to games anymore, guys that were on the sideline that wont play in the league for us because of it. So i have a right to feel how i feel and im done biting my tounge. Gave up a few yrs to defend that right. Most of the league knows me. Socialization fellas. Not just the forever guys but the young bucks also. We all know the old school vets, thats no feat they earned it.. Im only saying this because of what i said in an earlier post. We can always discuss any of this off the board like men. But as i said its certain individuals and not your team as a whole and its not personal untl someone makes it so. On the record you have some good guys, a good team, top 2 qb,a great system, on a crazy run and i hate loosing to u just as i hated loosing to the bucs but u also have some rotten f*&^%n apples. Ive spoken to some giants on a regular basis, and theyre cool. Speaking personally!! P.S. I dont mind having this type of conversation but i see some cant handle a little backlash so im gonna end that other convo because..just because. Talk to yourself dude. Damn..reading this back how big was that elephant. No disrespect to the league, teams, etc but i feel somebody had to say it. I want my family and friends to be able to come to the games be comfy and enjoy without wanting to jump the fence so to speak because of someones comments. Maybe somebody will learn from it. I tried to stay politically correct as possible as i said we can discuss this off board if its needed. Otherwise ive got nothing else to say on this board. Did he just?...yes i did.

b/o #2
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by hlywd7 on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 9:50 am

Whatever #2

You will always be second. Thats why #2 was a good number choice, lmao....Eric and Cowboy came over and now there winners. Oh didnt we beat the undefeated Eagles last year in championship??? Yes we did.......

I suck ? lmao you must do better than that ? Ive played with 3 guys on your team , ask them how much I suck at football...

I will wear my Tshirt of 3 time champs and you can just talk shit behind my teams back and say we suck. Meanwhile secretly wishing you came to us with your fellow Eagles....

WOOO!!!



Last edited by hlywd7 on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

hlywd7

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-05-04
Location : Lancaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by hlywd7 on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 10:03 am

Great T Jamie !! Love it

hlywd7

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-05-04
Location : Lancaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Giants34

Post by Reply: on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 10:56 am

I commend you on your service and charity work, not sure why that is in your post. I guess its your way to show your personality away from the field. I do not know you away from the field and like you I speak my opinion. My interactions with you at the field indicate that you seem like a angry person and not looking to speak to certain people, I tried to socialize with you and felt it was a waste of time. I am sure you do not care and nor do I, much greater things in life. I dont recall saying shi88t about the Eagles, nor have most of the Giants. People do post under false names, you are aware of that I am sure. I did not know who you guys were before 2 years ago b/c I only play in one league. (not sure how that is disrespect) Yes you did say congratulations to the team but it seems there is something always following the comment. I also have no idea what you are talking about regarding people coming to the field to watch but can't. Is that the Giants fault? who said what? I am not sure what you are saying. I will always talk off-line. You would be surprised what you may learn about me and our team. I will leave this post saying good luck and I will see you in Florida as I am taking time away from the game to coach my daughter and heal. If you feel you want to enlighten me on some issues let me know and I will shoot you my number.

Mueller34 Giants

Reply:
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by COMMISH on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 11:38 am

TO ANSWER THE ORGINAL QUESTION THE BOARD HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED DO TO SCOTT 'S ILLNESS PERIOD.IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYBODY HATING ON ANYONE THE FACT THAT IM EVEN ADDRESSING THIS ISSUE IS RIDICULOUS. A MAN I CONSIDER MY FRIEND HAS A SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUE AND THIS IS OUR CONCERN (WOW) SCOTT IS THE ORIGINATOR AND THE ONLY PERSON THAT ASSESSS THE INFORMATION TO THE BOARD, SCOTT LOVES THIS LEAGUE AND IS JUST AS MUCH APART OF IT AS ANY PLAYER, IF U HADENT NOTICED NOTHING HAS BEEN UPDATED SINCE HE STARTED TREATMENT FOR HIS ILLNESS, NOT STATS, SCORES ANYTHING. I THOUGHT IT WOULD B DISRESPCTFUL TO A PERSON WHO DEDICATES HIS OWN TIME, MONEY (FILM, CAMERA, WEB DESIGN ETC...) FOR US TO JUST GO ON AS IF THESE PERSONAL SACRIFIES DONT MEAN ANYTHING. SO ILL END THIS BY SAYING THANK U FOR UR UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENTS


THANK YOU AGAIN
COMMISH

COMMISH
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by Wes #8 on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 4:05 pm

You are absolutely right. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for even getting mixed up in this and have forgotten about some more important issues. Scott is a great guy and has done so much for the league. All of which, I'm sure by everyone, is very much appreciated. Haven"t heard how he is doing in a while. Does anyone have an update?

Wes #8
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by hlywd7 on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 4:30 pm

COMMISH wrote:TO ANSWER THE ORGINAL QUESTION THE BOARD HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED DO TO SCOTT 'S ILLNESS PERIOD.IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYBODY HATING ON ANYONE THE FACT THAT IM EVEN ADDRESSING THIS ISSUE IS RIDICULOUS. A MAN I CONSIDER MY FRIEND HAS A SERIOUS HEALTH ISSUE AND THIS IS OUR CONCERN (WOW) SCOTT IS THE ORIGINATOR AND THE ONLY PERSON THAT ASSESSS THE INFORMATION TO THE BOARD, SCOTT LOVES THIS LEAGUE AND IS JUST AS MUCH APART OF IT AS ANY PLAYER, IF U HADENT NOTICED NOTHING HAS BEEN UPDATED SINCE HE STARTED TREATMENT FOR HIS ILLNESS, NOT STATS, SCORES ANYTHING. I THOUGHT IT WOULD B DISRESPCTFUL TO A PERSON WHO DEDICATES HIS OWN TIME, MONEY (FILM, CAMERA, WEB DESIGN ETC...) FOR US TO JUST GO ON AS IF THESE PERSONAL SACRIFIES DONT MEAN ANYTHING. SO ILL END THIS BY SAYING THANK U FOR UR UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENTS


THANK YOU AGAIN
COMMISH

Commish/ Derek

Obviously this is more than the board being updated, and #2's response, and lack of any other response shows exactly my point. Its funny too cause Ive heard similar things from people I know on other team. And Im always like what are you talking about, but I guess people are always trying to tear down something good.

And obviously myself and other Giant players wished Scott well and we know how much time and effort he put into this league. And if you look at his post Only Giants players wished him well and Cudneys sister, who basically is a Giant. So how am I the ASSHOLE here?

So I think these comments are a bit HARSH. How the hell am I supposed to know he is the only one who has access. At the end of the day it doesnt really matter I dont even know why I care, to many haters here.....

hlywd7

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-05-04
Location : Lancaster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Update board

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum