Update board

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Update board

Post by COMMISH on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 5:11 pm

WOOD

I ONLY RESPONDED TO UR QUESTION THE POST GOING ON WITH U AND OTHER PEOPLE I DIDNT EVEN READ, THE BOARD HAD NOT BEEN UPDATED FOR A WHILE BEFORE THE CHAMPIONSHIP EXCEPT FOR MAYBE GAMETIMES AND I THOUGHT MOST KNEW Y. BUT THE RESPONSE WAS NOT JUST FOR U BUT ANYONE ELSE WHO WAS NOT AWHERE OF THE CURRENT SITUATION. AS EVERBODY KNOWS I DEAL MAN TO MAN FACE TO FACE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY EVERYONE HAS MY NUMBER, AND WE CAN DISCUSS IT FURTHER , ALL OF THE GIANTS INCLUDING U I RESPECT AND CONGRADULATED THE DAY OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP AND I BELIEVE I CAN CALL U GUYS FRIENDS, SO WHEN U SAY (I WONT CUT AND PASTE)" IF IT WERE USA OR THE BUCCS IT WOULD HAVE BEEN UPDATED" UR INCORRECT, AS U MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW MOST OF THE OFFENSIVE STATS AWARDS WERE WON BUY USA PLAYERS AND THAT WASNT UPDATED

THANKS AGAIN
COMMISH

COMMISH

Back to top Go down

Post by hlywd7 on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 5:26 pm

Ok, Sounds good. I do know your a standup guy and you did congratulate us .

Sorry for the hastle

hlywd7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 on Mon 29 Aug 2011, 12:05 pm

See #2 is right...Hollywood is an asshole!!! look what you started!!! Thats a joke hollywood, by the way, the board has always been for bantor, good and bad, but i am pretty sure most of us know it is for fun and there is a ton of sarcasm on here...i find a great deal of humor on here, especially from the giants, of course we have many inside jokes as most families do..so if the rest of you dont get the humor, dont worry about it, smile relax have some gin n juice in the pound...And don't worry about who likes who and hates who, does anyone really care?? we all have enough friends, family and football buddies to last a lifetime...and btw, buffalo football is getting noticed nationally, the vikings, bucs and yankees have been national champs and put us on the radar, now we have to keep winning to keep getting noticed and certainly the Giants want to win nationally, locally, wherever...so lets all get off the board and get to practice!!! BJ #32 zen master of flag football...how could i resist???

BJ32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top