just wonderin'

View previous topic View next topic Go down

just wonderin'

Post by askin on Sun 25 Mar 2012, 6:41 pm

How did it take 5 months to put the giants pic on the website? Is this what we can expect from here on out? If the bucs dont win, nothing gets put up?

askin

Back to top Go down

Re: just wonderin'

Post by Giants23 on Sun 25 Mar 2012, 8:30 pm

Derek explained a few months ago that due to Scott's illness and recovery the website was not being updated. There is NO conspiracy and NO bias. Thankfully, Scott is healthy and back to "work" so things should be running smoothly around here as usual.

Iac

Giants23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Lanzerio on Tue 27 Mar 2012, 8:45 am

Askin -

Obviously you are bitter against the Bucs for something. Your comment about the Bucs really doesn't make much sense. Seeing that the Giants are 3 time champs the previous 2 years the pictures, the congrats and videos were up there immediately the night of the championship.

As far as your expectations not being met - sorry dude, brain tumors suck !!

Iac is right I'm back to work and I'm working weekends. So I will not be around for the 2012 season. Dereck and I are working on securing someone to take over the website. I hate not being there and I know I'll miss it greatly through out the season. Good luck to everyone.

Peace ~ Scott

Scott Lanzerio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by me too. on Tue 27 Mar 2012, 11:30 pm

Well Derek has not problem when it comes time to collect the $, so maybe he could learn to update the website. Im just sayin..

me too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Lanzerio on Wed 28 Mar 2012, 10:05 am

Wow - Great comment from - "no one"

Way to own your words and back your comments by NOT attaching your name to it. Which makes every thing you just said meaningless! Just a bit of advice - next time you post use the name dumb ass or douche bag. Than everything you say we'll understand where it's coming from and it will all make sense!

Own your words man !!

Sorry to everyone for not taking the diplomatic approach to answering these comments. At least this fella knows who I am and I own my words.

Peace ~ Scott

Scott Lanzerio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum