Where's the bookie???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where's the bookie???

Post by Capper on Thu 10 May 2012, 6:18 pm

Team USA vs. Steelers- (Team USA -20 o/u 28) Team USA started strong against Vikings and sideline looks pretty deep. They keep it rolling- 30-0

Yankees vs. Giants- (Yankees +5 o/u 23) Rematch of 2011 Championship, Rematch of Florida... Giants flying high lately and keep it going, or does Yankees home run potential come out? Upset of the week? Is Giant1234 nervous? Nah- G-Men win 16-6.

Dirty Bucs vs. Blackout- (Bucs -8 o/u 20) Blackout has new look, or is it they are undecided which way to go at QB? Steelers showed weaknesses but couldn't pull out the win. Bucs are too strong, regardless who is QB. Bucs 20-8

Broncos vs. Vikings- (Broncos +14 o/u 21) Broncos challenging Giants for best dressed. Not enough upgrades in talent though. Vikings drew tough first game. Vikings win 14-6

Killswitch vs. Fighting Irish- (Killswitch -7 o/u 16) Killswitch wins a battle of defense, or bad offense. 14-8

The picks are all locks! Where's the dogpound? Where's the bookie? Heck where are the fake bookies?

Capper

Back to top Go down

Re:Where's the bookie???

Post by Bookie on Fri 11 May 2012, 11:12 am

I'm glad we have another handicapper to join the family. It looks like it is time for me to relinquish my role as the leagues unofficial linesmaker. I will however, try to make some money during my retirement picking against your lines. I like Steelers (if they can wake up in time) and the under, the Giants and the under (yes, I am still a fan of the Giants), Blackout and the under (if Bobby can protect the ball), the Broncos and the over (they've got a couple new quick guys), and the Irish and the over (Killswitch continues their redzone woes).

Good luck this season Capper, hope you can do this weekly rather than fizzling out like so many before you.

Bookie

Bookie

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's the bookie???

Post by GMEN1234 on Fri 11 May 2012, 3:04 pm

o/u 2 fingers - my teammates sticks up my ass before the game? affraid

GOO GIANTS
flower

GMEN1234

Back to top Go down

DOGG POUND 4 POUND!!!

Post by DPG on Fri 11 May 2012, 11:26 pm

They people have spokin! The chains are brokin! I give u THE DOGG POUND !!!! Its been a good winter for the doggs! No yellow snow for u cats to step in! G men goin for 4! The BUCS. Done got" DIRTY" ! The broncos got clean! The Yanks is in the bldg. Old names new squads Vikes & Irish! Oh my GOD! Capt.America & USA! The Capt so nasty he plays in sweats! Damn! LOL !!!! I ain't. Forget kill switch. Ya better step ya flag game up this yr. JFK IS not the scene it used to be! And the Steel curtain, all that talent, stay together and shine! Trustme! Good luck everybody ! Real talk! If u shine u get the love! But if u suck ,we gonna drop the load on ya ! Hitman vs cuda ,that one sided saga is over after that conrail job last week! I'm glad metel cleats are illegal cause that whould have been really ugly LOL ! DP 4 life ! afro

DPG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest011 on Mon 14 May 2012, 1:44 pm

DPG...no mention of Blackout??

Guest011

Back to top Go down

My bad!

Post by DPG on Mon 14 May 2012, 7:26 pm

Great game Nite Nite! My bad on forgetin to shout ya bros out from the pound! Game of the day vs the Dirty B's! First round on the pound! Bring ya cups LOL! "DPG"

DPG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top