Week 5 lines

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 5 lines

Post by Capper on Tue 29 May 2012, 8:55 pm

Steelers vs. Yankees (Yankees -8 o/u 24) The Steelers let the Fighting Irish score, Twice! That alone puts the in the doghouse and I question point shaving!!! Yankees need a dominant win in the worst way and I think they can get it here. They squeaked by Blackout and are still Jelling but the talent is there ready for a break out. Yankees 20- Steelers 8

Killswitch vs. Broncos (Killswitch -13 o/u 20)- Broncos shocked the world before halftime putting the almighty USA on their heals. Trouble is Broncos didn't have the talent to continue making plays against USA. Killswitch is coming off 2 losses to the top two league teams, but they made both the Giants and Bucs struggle. Killswitch has enough talent to overcome the Broncos. K/S 15- Broncos 6

Giants vs. Blackout (Giants -13 o/u 24) This has the making for the upset of the week schedule. But it won't be. The Giants are a veteran group that won't look past this game. Blackout sas been in close games recently losing to the Yankees. Do I need to remind you what the Giants did to the Yankees? G-men have been playing down to the level of the other teams so there is an upset alert. I just don't see it happening, too much talent to blow this game. Giants 24- Blackout 6 (Unless Bobby is not there then it's Blackout -0)

Dirty Bucs vs. Team USA (Bucs +5 o/u 28) USA bloated PF and PA make them the favorite. This is a multi-score game on both sides. Broncos proved what a Bobbyless Blackout couldn't, that USA's defense has weaknesses. The Bucs are built to exploit that. The deep ball, the o-line, physical play. Bucs score twice and possibly three times. Can the Bucs stop the offense? Yes, well to a point stopping USA is holding them to 16 points or under. USA's offense has been clicking on scrub teams but Blackout held them to two scores. The Bucs are way better then Blackout. Remembering last years league game between these to powerhouses- The physical play alone was one sided to the Bucs and the Bucs show Veteran savy so that puts the pick- Bucs 22 - USA 16 UPSET of the week!

Fighting Irish vs. Vikings- (FI +9 o/u19) Fighting Irish for the endzone, Twice!!!! Vikings played the Giants (Cream of the crop) tough. I think the Vikings are an improving team and the Fighting Irish has made strides (Not getting shut out in a stride) but are not out of the cellar yet. Vikings roll a weak team and gain confidence. Vikings 22 - FI 7

Capper

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 5 lines

Post by Warlock on Wed 30 May 2012, 9:44 am

HI HATER! Man your still talking about that USA vs Blackout game lol...your starting to show some real homo tendencies over that shit, cant tell which team u wanna f__k more USA or Blackout? Think i figured it out tho after another "upset of the week" comment (that didnt work out too well last time). But u r right on one thing, USA's defense has weaknesses, 4 Games 1 Deep ball and 7 points later i think the entire league has found the flaw and are taking advantage of it! Shocked USA Defense has at least 3 defensive TD's, and 1 TD against. (In my best Charlie Sheen impression) WINNING!!! Don't wanna ramble so not even gonna mention the offense that's Hall of Fame shit. NITE NITE

Warlock

Back to top Go down

Post by DatDIRTY on Thu 31 May 2012, 8:04 pm

lets b real every body know dat the USA think they for real walkin around all chesty every game like they cant be touched every1 sick of watching them and it about time someone called them out for real and backd it up. They real big and tough when they playing bottom feeders but what happens when they play real opponents? they coward out and dat a direct reflection of they leadership. Floyd every1 got respect for as comish of da leauge but get it strait he left the Bucs for a reason with all that young talent he aint gettin any younger every1 kno what he been tryin to hide for a few years now he done. wont be able to test Buc secondary. worst of all is dat they put all they faith in Mason who get all all the hype for what???? bein an avg QB????? he walk around like every1 shud b on his d and keepin it 100 he never show up in the big moment. u think cuz you play high level ball that make you worth somethin??? sorry but out here u judged by what u do wk in an wk out and Kevin Mason aint never shown us what we aint already kno...he use to be a good athlete dat gettin old and when other teams f__k up he looks better than what he is. when a team got weak leaders they got no chance....let me say it again...NO CHANCE against a team as together as DIRTYnation. jus ask them what happens in tourn play..play well early against bottom teams then check out against good teams. they oline talked up over hyped big dudes but they lazy and...ya listen close...they SOFT. and dat go for the whole squad them boys the softest team in the top 5. might be the softest dudes you play all season but what can you expect for Floyd aint never liked contact and half they team from the ballers who never did lot of ballin anyway. dont get me started on they secondary...got one good corner but hes a baller so u kno what that mean and they pass rush weak with they 5 2 speed threat LOLZ!!! DFloyd u jokin with dat dude right???? i jus sayin wat every1 else already kno. every1 b writin on this shit hidin who they is well we fuckin grown ass men aint hidin who we is yall kno how we feel and if u got probs with this shit u kno where to settle it. be mad i speakin thruths...poor leadership wit no talent and lazy habits bound to get exposed sooner or later...sry USA...times up...DIRTYnation

DatDIRTY

Back to top Go down

Ouch!!!

Post by kmase on Thu 31 May 2012, 11:14 pm

Mr. DatDIRTY, It's not my fault. Hit made me. Ask him.

kmase

Back to top Go down

Rd:Week 5 lines

Post by Bookie on Fri 01 Jun 2012, 1:25 pm

Real quick
Yankees and the under, If Rosati rushes it should limit Bobbys scrambling, then he'll throw some picks...plus its an early AM game
Broncos and the over, Killswitch tends to play to the level of their opponent, so I do not see a blowout
Blackout and the over, Giants win the game, but Blackout will play them tough.
Team USA and the under, Bucs have a gameplan to stop Mason but I think he is getting better at using his lineman and will do better this time around, and I still think USA has a good D-line, especially if they throw Pete in the mix. I'm surprised there it is still so quiet for this game, I thought there would be more back and forth. Oh well.
Irish and the over, The Irish are getting help from Brian, so that will help some and they should cover the spread, I think they still lose in a close one though.

Bookie

Back to top Go down

Post by USA18 on Sat 02 Jun 2012, 12:24 am

DatDirty... Wow. Nice allias you sissy. Great stuff man. Anything to pump us up. Congrats on on another 6 th place finish in the latest tourney. Anyways, It's very easy to see what we do in tourneys because you're watching from the stands. You should really look around and see whats going on. We all age but its what you do with yourself as you age. You know that Floyd is a competitor and very smart. He has surrounded himself with veterans and great atheletes. I think he realizes its more about the Team and not himself. You will experience this on Saturday. You will get a taste of youth, a taste of our QB who will take your comments personally, and an O-Line that will be nasty and ready. I will personally take responsibilty for the O-line on Saturday. I will have Dana, Pete, myself and Steve ready to roll and you will find out if we are soft or not. Or maybe you won't, maybe you will be holding the Gatorade. So send your best 3....4...5....6.....7 or whatever, it won't matter !!!. One thing that you and the laeague need to remember is that this team is about 8 mos. old. We are not some team thats been together for 6 years ! I understand that you have been looking for the rematch since the 20-0 SHUTOUT in the Buffalo tourney. but hey... you willl get your chance. Like Bart Scott said in the playoffs...... "CAN'T WAIT !!!!" bounce bounce affraid

USA18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top