Going to the ship....didnt I tell ya...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to the ship....didnt I tell ya...

Post by GMEN1234 on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 11:35 am

Giants toying with the bucs made it look easy that last 2 mins...

Great season everyone! I love you guys! #giantfansonly

Everyone from offense to defense, from bubba and mule DT'n me after friday night pregame meals to one on one time with cody catching my balls on and off the field!

As for this weekend no contest....let me break this down before some that doesnt get DT by the best players in WNY try’s to...

USA is a set of mutts thrown together... couple semi athletic white guys, couple of fat a$$es, old guys, and one threat! In which playing great teams (like my giants, which might be the most dominating organization that wny has every had) wont show up.

Am I spot on with the breakdown of USA?

pay me my money dbish2 #fail

GMEN1234

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to the ship....didnt I tell ya...

Post by THOR 24 on Mon 23 Jul 2012, 2:35 pm

To all in the WNYFFL,

As a native of WNY, let me say how much I enjoy coming to this website and following the progress of your league each week.

I love the Forum "trash talk" for the most part and insight from the previous week(s) game. Although Delaware is a great place to live, I wish I were there on Saturday morning's to add fuel to this hot buring fire Smile

With that said, I could not help but reply to the post(s) of this alledged "GMEN1234" character.

GMEN1234, based on what I know and remember about the Giants, you can't possibly be affiliated with their organization. It's so easy to stand behind your "Big Brother" and talk trash.....Step out and let the board know who you really are, so the Bucs and Team USA can evaluate your football skills or "LACK THEREOF"!!!!

As a "GROUPY", your job is to wear the jersey of your favorite Giant player and shake your pom-pom's!!!

I wish health and happiness to all in the WNYFFL........keep it up, YOU HAVE A GOOD THING GOING!!!!

Tony Thornton, SR.....no problem with revealing my indentity GMEN1234!!!!!

THOR 24

Back to top Go down

Post by GMEN1234 on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 2:25 pm

No one ever told me that THOR the god of thunder was part of WNYFFL!?!?!?!?!!

Along the line of you talking ish on my lack of ball skills...ouch. Wheres your class, being a god.

GMEN1234.... the giants #1 "GROUPY", which I believe its "groupie" but done hold me to it..... aka the jersey chaser. Looking to be your next bestie with tesies ..... Question

GMEN1234

Back to top Go down

Refs wasnt shit

Post by BigNard on Tue 24 Jul 2012, 4:46 pm

The Giants won the game but whoever seen the game kno it ended on some bullshit we played a great game just for Marty to call that f____d up call excuse my language but i'm still pissed off.Toyed with us I doubted I would rather have had the game been reffed better then I could have respected it.The Bucs will be rite back in the thick of things I promise u that.Good luck to both teams everybody make sure that u keep your head on a swivel.Hope Pete and Meuller have a speedy recovery they r clearly two of the best rushers in this league.Thats it till Saturday peace Big Nard #50 Dirty Bucs all day every day.

BigNard

Back to top Go down

WRONG

Post by BIGNUTS on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 9:12 am

I was there watching game. Giants are down by 1 pt. On BUCS 25 - 2nd down with a minute left. Bucs player close lines the small guy for Giants, if he didnt it was a TD, so it was a good play by Bucs DB to take him down.

BUT even if the ref doesnt make the call they still have 2 downs to get first, TD, or FG for win . Im pretty sure Giants have a good kicker too.

The refs were making calls for the BUCS team all game

The drive before Giants got called for 3 personal fouls on QB, 2 were ticky-tack which led to BUCS score, so without those penalties NO way that bald QB for the BUCS with the noodle arm is driving all the way down the field.

BIGNUTS

Back to top Go down

GMEN1234

Post by THOR 24 on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 10:45 am

GMEN1234,

Let's not get it twisted....THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD, he who has blessed me time and time again!!! I'll assume you are a man of faith as well, hence I wish you health and happiness in his honor.

On to the business at hand, I did not criticize your football skills. I merely stateted that you need to step on the field so others can evaluate your talents, as you so eagerly did with The Bucs and Team USA.....again, it's easy to have an opinion from the sideline!!!

Once again, my name is Tony Thornton, Sr., native of Buffalo, Grover Cleveland High School (Class of 1985), currently a native of New Castle, Delaware.

See how easy it is to reveal your identity, I CHALLENGE YOU TO DO THE SAME.......the FORUM awaits!!!!

THOR

THOR 24

Back to top Go down

Thanks

Post by Giants34 on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 11:13 am

Big Nard

Thanks for the concern. I am 50 /50 for the ship. Need to see what the good doctor has in the medicine cabinet.

To Mr Thornton. You were correct the first time to assume that GMEN 1234 is most likely not affiliated with us in any fashion. If he is then I am ashamed and embarrassed. lol Maybe I will see you in Florida and we can take the field for masters again.

Take care

MuellerGinats34

Giants34

Back to top Go down

Mueller34

Post by Thor 24 on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 3:35 pm

Mueller,

Yeah, I always love going to the Nationals...my son is suppose to be going down to play this year so I'll keep myself in shape just in case.

I would love to take the field with you again....Stay Healthy!!!!

Thor 24

Back to top Go down

Post by 8==D on Wed 25 Jul 2012, 4:24 pm

great possibly another fossil on the field

8==D

Back to top Go down

My thoughts

Post by Ref 17 on Fri 27 Jul 2012, 2:41 pm

I call what I see and I clearly saw the interference penalty occur. Just like I clearly saw Country's two point conversion just BARELY sneak between the post.

I am not offended when players or coaches disagree with my call or non-call or even when they say it was a bad call. I understand that only 50% of the players will like the call. That isn't even a passing grade (except for the NY State Regents). The important thing is that in my mind the call was correct the way I saw it.

I AM offended when players or coaches say that I care who wins or loses. I COULD CARE LESS WHO WINS OR LOSES. I do care that I make the correct calls that are in the rules to protect the SAFETY of the players and that prohibit one team from gaining an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE over another. I welcome when the players or coaches challenge the call and am happy to describe what I saw or did not see on the play. I also do care when I am threatened after the game is over. There is NO place in this league for that. I truly do like the guys in this league and respect you for putting your bodies on the line like you do.

It is a pleasure to ref these outdoor flag games to see the athleticism, talent, competitiveness, and hard work that you guys put into it. I really do care about you guys and want everyone safe with no unfair advantages. I am NOT doing it for the money. The $54 I made last Saturday (after assigning fees) doesn't even cover my bar bill at Pearl Street after. After considering the drive from Niagara Falls ... I am in the red.

Ref 17

Back to top Go down

Giant1234

Post by Win4x on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 10:41 am

Giant 1234,

Looks like Giants are holding those fingers in the air AGAIN for the 4th TIME in a row !!

Win4x

Back to top Go down

Post by GMEN1234 on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 11:33 am

No S*%T what have I been saying this whole time

GMEN1234

Back to top Go down

Congrats GMen

Post by BigNard on Mon 30 Jul 2012, 2:38 pm

Congrats gmen on your fourth ship in a row,great game usa very entertaining game.Have to give respect were credit is due.All bs aside they r definitley the team to beat,i guess its time to get back in the gym.Big Nard #50 all day everyday Dirty Buccs.

BigNard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top