Giants Champ Photo

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giants Champ Photo

Post by Dr.Oz on Tue 16 Oct 2012, 10:03 am

Hey WNYFFLers, I just stopped in to see how things have been up in Buffalo, And noticed something very strange, Where is Marty in the team photo ? how could they leave out the most valuable ref of the season ? lol lol

Dr.Oz

Back to top Go down

Marty

Post by Oprah on Tue 16 Oct 2012, 1:00 pm

He was calling me to talk and he was hurt that the Bucs players verbally and almost physically assaulted him after game, even after he gave the BUCS the FG which could of gone either way to put them in the lead. The same lead they gave up a minute later cause there defense blows.

I told Marty he is a great ref and is one of the best in the Buffalo area, and the Bucs are just poor losers.

If you guys need to cry some more call me, Oprah will be your shoulder to cry on.

Oprah

Back to top Go down

Cham pee ons

Post by Dr.Oz on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 10:50 pm

Locally ,Giants = LEAGUE champs

Outside of Western NY = Sandbaggers, Bunch of Al Bundys

Commish needs a new ref crew

Giants only win with help from the zebras ,check their track

Dr.Oz

Back to top Go down

Dr Oz

Post by Hoop6 on Sun 21 Oct 2012, 11:25 pm

Many out of town teams have come into this area for tournaments and the local officiaits have been complimented by team that have won and lost. Go to the USFTL web site after the tournaments held in Buffalo and you'll find that the out of town teams do, in fact, appreciate these officials. It sounds like the complaints you have revolve around your lack of knowledge of the flag rules. While you aere on the USFTL website, buy yourself a flag football rule book, it is rather inexpensive and you will sound smarter.

Hoop6

Back to top Go down

DR OZ

Post by OPRAH on Mon 22 Oct 2012, 10:51 am

DR OZ ( aka Disgruntled other team player),

I guess the refs help Giants go undefeated to and win the league last 4 years. And the refs are in Dubosie and Cleveland must be on there side to cause they won there also.

Your a bum, maybe you need to be hitting the gym a bit more instead of eating hotdogs and hamburgers at half time. I have lost weight, you can to . Than you can stop blaming your shortcomings on others and look in the mirror.

Oprah is always here for you, I will be your shoulder to cry on :c , WHEN YOU LOSE AGAIN AND AGAIN TO THE GIANTS...

OPRAH

Back to top Go down

Re: Giants Champ Photo

Post by truth on Wed 24 Oct 2012, 9:07 am

The refs around here do suck. The bucs weren't complaining about the official when he called illegal formation on the game winning extra point against killswitch. So you bucs got hooked up there by Bill the asshole ref. Don't cry. I tell you though our refs don't know the rules and yes they suck. But no they don't favor the giants. The giants win because they have agood team and the best QB. Shocked

truth

Back to top Go down

Re: Giants Champ Photo

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top