Week 2 Lines

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Week 2 Lines

Post by Bookie on Thu 09 May 2013, 1:35 pm

OK, once again I will have to bail out the handicapping industry. What happened to you capper? You did great last year. Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in!

The quick lines

Steelers vs Blackout (-6) o/u 22
The Steelers never do much in early games, lets hope they can at least field a team at 9. Blackout played the shorthanded Giants tough last week and should be able to this one against the athletic Steelers. The Blackout D should be able to shut Bobby down so they win without much problem.

Vikings vs Yankees (-20) o/u 20
Vikings a powerhouse? Apparently it only takes one win to be declared a powerhouse these days, because thats all they won last year. The Yankees will cruise in this one, only their boredom keeps it under 30. The Vikings have athletes like the Steelers, but they should pick a QB and roll with him.

Broncos vs Kings (-2) o/u 14
Me picking the Kings to win this does not mean I believe they are anywhere near the top 4 of this league. Far from it. They should have enough to get by the Broncos, but I think this is a low scoring game as neither team has much offense in my opinion. They win because they can kick an extra point, but next week they will get their reality check against the Yankees.

Killswitch vs Nice TD's (+30) o/u 30
The Killswitch D could not contain O'Malley or Mason last week and got throttled, but Nice TD's have no one on their roster with that kind of skill. Hopefully Nice TD's makes it through the year, it will be a bumpy ride. KS wins easily and will look forward to a big game next week vs Blackout.

Team USA vs Giants (-1) o/u 34
The game of the week easily. The rematch of last years championship should be a good one, as long as the Giants have their full roster. I have to give the edge to the Giants until someone beats them though. Mason can move the ball on the Giants, but the Giants know how to beat the USA defense so I think this is a high scoring game. Hopefully its as good as their games last year.

Thats all for now, good luck to everyone this weekend.

Bookie

Back to top Go down

Re: Week 2 Lines

Post by Yankee CEO on Thu 09 May 2013, 7:35 pm

I Always Liked The Bookie...

Yankee CEO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by b/o #2 on Fri 10 May 2013, 3:05 pm

A lot of blackout talk without blackout actually saying a word...AGAIN. We don't care about #2 3 or 4 cause all that matters is that top spot. If you're not it why talk about it. The Giants are the only team that should be on here glossing themselves cause none of us have done a damn thing. The first thing a "leader" does is mind his business first.The eagles/ blackout has always been tournament successfu for 6 yrs nowl and feel no need to brag about it. First year eagles went 10-1 w/o brian perry or anyone else and lost to bucs in playoffs. Second yr 10-0 lost to giants in championship. Success is never dependent on one person.

Once again blackout is a family. Not just football as I've already stated before Imitatation iz the sincerest form of flattery so I'm gon smile and say thank u. We know each others lives families kids etc it doesn't end on the field. There is no leader.. All I see is other teams jerseys being offered to blackout players and somebody tell me how many have jumped ship to another team. That's love.So if that's what u loomin for come thru.

A couple teams have been successful as of late and ucan do nothing but respect it. I'm happy about it cause it makes buffalo look better. No hate or ill will to these squads. Just let us handle ours.Tournament finishes are equal except the last so lets be real. Continued success to all teams and hopefully we can be better. We will let yall fight over #2 -4. We don't want em.

b/o #2

Back to top Go down

Post by GMEN1234 on Fri 10 May 2013, 6:12 pm

Thank you B/O #2 about speaking the truth about gmen. None of ya'll have done anything yet so shut your mouth. No one cares about:

the new teams, the scrubs at the bottom, the scrubs in the middle, the yankees and that D riding qb, the overrated usa/qb/fat linemen, killswitch and the family feud (just kick his buttocks already and stop slapping your lips).

Dont let my rant fool you blackout, you still suck too.

Gmen for life.

#1 groupy

GMEN1234

Back to top Go down

Post by flagger on Fri 10 May 2013, 8:33 pm

GMEN 1234. Why don't you post your name you H_mo ?? It's really cute to criticize all the teams besides the Giants but there are a lot of similarities here. First off, give Ford his due.. He runs his system well and they have had some nice success lately. Usa's fat lineman ??? Have you seen the Giants blocking back ?? Oh, and That big fat kid on USA started at W.V. for 2 yrs so be careful. And Blackout is always tough. They have had some changes at QB recently but they have some really good players. D. Jones is dynamite out there. They will get it together, trust me. Here is my feeling about you 1234...... I have a feeling that your mom drives you to the games and you guys share some microwave popcorn throughout the afternoon in your station wagon. You won't get out of your ride because you are out of shape and probably wear a bra to hold your male breasts in . But that is o.k. ! The league respects all of the fans, friends, and family of the players. Here is my suggestion.... arrive for the 10 am game, walk down to the Dog Pound and get yourself a drink. Relax, watch some quality flag football and stop posting under that gay groupy name !!! OUT.

flagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee CEO on Fri 10 May 2013, 9:55 pm

If your not 1st your last. . .
THE GIANTS TOOK 15+ Years to win a Nationals, & the D division was just formed in the last few years, meaning they couldn't win in the lowest division for over a decade. . I'm glad they did I love those boys personally but they were around atleast a decade b4 I ever touched the flag field & didn't win, but they have had success which is WINNING tournaments or leagues & have a great organization so big ups & respect 2 them...
Bucs/USA is the only other teams that's won b4 (which I'm proud 2 say I was a part of ) but other than that who else has ever won anything in flag? Because I don't see people getting anything for 2nd 3rd or 4th....
SO THAT'S NOT SUCCESS! That's something your parents & coaches tell u as a child to help u gain good sportsmanship.. As long as u had fun that's all that counts right? FOH. Lol...
Yankees Win & compete.. & I Have The 1ST PLACE Trophies 2 Prove It! MY BUM ASS DICK RIDING QB LED & MVP'D IN EVERY WIN & WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO WITH THE BOYS HE GOT & THE OTHERS THAT WE HAND OUT JERSEYS 2 & STICK AROUND! Master recruiting taught to me by Coach Gary Long! Giants got Trophies (Alot more than me but i will catch up in 10 yrs) Anyone else can raise there hands in TRUE SUCCESS. . Anyone? Still waiting. .. Just entering our 5th year & teams love us out of state because we're good on & off the field.... Fear us & respect cuz
were crazy & NEVER back down or end up in the woods....
I promised someone that they wouldn't beat my team @ all last year & they didn't... Fool made me run back a kick in the last few secs with a bum hamstring & sweat pants... PLEASE Don't make me wish that on u again....

So what if yall don't like us THE YANKEES ARE LEGIT & HAS BEEN SINCE YEAR 1 this league is practice. . We practice against the best B teams in the nation & WILL CONTINUE 2 KILL the C Division all year in EVERY CITY! We JUST getting started yall can't see it yet? Were just starting to put it together & it looks DAMN GOOD! I know... I would b afraid if I was on the outside looking in also... But Jealousy is a female trait so quit that shit please EARN Respect on the field & Give respect where its due. . Win more than a game in this marathon u sprinting ass one game glorifying bums.... I'm done. . Respect to the teams & players that earned it

Yankee CEO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee#3 on Fri 17 May 2013, 9:53 pm

I love me some Yankee haters, just gives me more motivation!!!

Yankee#3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee CEO on Fri 17 May 2013, 11:45 pm

Yes Sir! We Love 2 B Hated! If they talk less we might not be as good... f______g IDIOTS! YANKEE SALUTE TIMBO!

Yankee CEO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top