Mid season awards

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mid season awards

Post by Picks on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 1:54 am

Anyone have any mid season award ideas...all buffalo offense/defense MVP most improved team predictions to win championship

Picks

Back to top Go down

?

Post by FAN3 on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 9:31 am

Might be easier to say if stats were updated.

Im going with Giants , theve won this league like 8 yrs in a row.

FAN3

Back to top Go down

Re: Mid season awards

Post by Fan2 on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 4:35 pm

Ill take the feild against the giants for the champ. The gmen should of lost to both steelers and usa. Actually did lost to the Yankees.... Yes The yankees with that d ridin qb, soft fat line and weak defense.

If I have to listen to that qb scream his calls out and that stupid towel. I mean honestly EVERY F'n play he throws it ten yards behind him like a primadonna. Mike Ditka told me to tell ya STOP IT

Look out for middle of the pack teams

Fan2

Back to top Go down

You scacred no name posters

Post by Hahahaha on Tue 04 Jun 2013, 6:33 pm

You fake post makers have to be kidding me...you actually have something negative to say about the NATIONAL CHAMPION Giants??

You say they have a fat soft line and a bad QB?? They have lost ONE game in 4 seasons, and have won the League the past four years. Oh and that QB is the National MVP and the League MVP.

Show some respect. You're a joke. You are obviously just a sideliner that stands around and watches the games because the only thing that runs on you is your mouth.

I'm sure you'll be on the sideline when the Giants are crowned the WNYFFL League Champs again... for the 5th time.

Hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee33 on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 8:42 pm

Not a dig on the giants. There're referring to the Yankees soft O line, and the weak defense that has allowed 15pts In 5weeks. Much respect to the giants. Lol @ d riding qb. Screw em ford, just keep doin what your doin! Yankee salute

Yankee33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee#3 on Wed 05 Jun 2013, 9:10 pm

Lmao at fan3 coming at the last two teams in buffalo to win nationals smh!!! And that qb probably beat ur team or is going too!! YANKEE TIL I DIE!

Yankee#3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee#3 on Thu 06 Jun 2013, 4:57 pm

fan2*** actually sry fan 3

Yankee#3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content